Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #BC6D
Trump being impeached a 2nd time means he can’t run for office in 2024, I believe.
Background Pony #1F81
@Background Pony #BC6D  
Worst president of modern times? Yeah, i would say so.

of all time? Considering Andrew Jackson used to own slaves and is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Native Americans, i’d say he still holds the title.
Background Pony #675E
@Kiryu-Chan  
If you can actually refute/debunk anything he’s saying in that video, then I’ll take you seriously, in that regard.
Background Pony #675E
@Dustcan  
>”criminal president”

I think you’re seriously exaggerating, there. As bad as Trump is, so long as he leaves on the 20th, I don’t see any real reason or need for a second impeachment, or to paint him as a “criminal-in-chief”.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@Angrybrony  
Those poorer people can’t put a couple hundred grand towards buying a house. If there’s no landlords to rent houses from, where are they going to live?
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Imagine how many movies, books, tv shows, documentaries, and possibly even games (both of the Video and Board variety) will be made about this past week alone in the future.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So Mitch will no longer be able to block bills once Dems control Senate yes?

Is there any back door methods he could still utilize to tamper with that?

A shitload of Redditors all seem to be acting as if nothing will change once Dems take Senate which made me go “WTF”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide