Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@MethidMan  
It is sad that the Black community is thinning out. This can spell trouble for the Democrats and the country as a whole in the future. It was really the black vote that helped Biden and flip the Senate.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I need to pointed out something, these same worthless Conservative Goons keep shouting “Big Tech Censorship” every time an Alt-Righter gets banned from Social Media.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
John Fetterman, Lt. Gov of Pennsylvania and the closest thing to a member of the Klingon High Council we currently have in US politics, is likely heading to the Senate in 2022.

I hope he wins, and then we have a good contender for the “trial by combat” some of these idiot conservatives want.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@CottonTales  
It was marketed like that, but it really was an alt-right gathering. Despite what Trump tried to make us believe, the only “very fine people” that came where those who fell for it (and many of them bailed out as soon as they realized their mistake).

@Backgroundpony  
The cult of Kek is a thing on 4chan. It’s one of those “iRoNiC” dogwhistles from Trumpist /pol/tards, just like the also mentioned “OK sign” co-opted by far-right extremists for trolling purposes.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
Would the Camp Auschwitz shirt be considered the first time anything Pro-Nazi has made it’s way into the Capital building?
Background Pony #1F81
@CottonTales  
Basically what Ereiam said.

They tried to “pretend” it was supposed to be a peaceful gathering of anyone who is Right leaning, but in reality it was just one giant Far-Right circlejerk.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I still can’t get over Trumpers calling Biden’s cabinet “too qualified”.

Let’s apply that to other situations.

“I know this surgery is dangerous, but I’d really rather my open-heart procedure be done by that guy who watches M.A.S.H on repeat as opposed to the surgeon.”

“I know you have decades of experience building houses, but I’m going to go with Garry the cart-loader from Home Depot”.

“I was looking for a financial planner, so I went with Linda from Facebook who organizes houseplants for a living”.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

The GOP’s decades long war on intellect reminds me of that Rick and Morty Vindicators gag.

“MAGA says that intelligence and competence is an artificial construct.”

“Yeah well I get the feeling…” - camera pans to MAGA leader and godking, Trump - “…they kinda need that to be the case.”
Background Pony #613E
I can’t get over how people think CNN is leftist simply because they don’t spew the absurd lies Fox has for years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide