Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #1F81  
Trump’s Elite Strike Force℠ is holding a “hearing” in the conference room of a Hyatt Regency. Showcasing all their “evidence” of voter fraud. Of course, no one’s under oath and there’s no cross-examination, so they can pretty much spew any bullshit they want.

If anything, the comparison is a little insulting to the flat-earthers.
Background Pony #39BF
@Ereiam  
Hey, I’m not going around telling people that they shouldn’t respond to posts that are months old in this thread as if doing so is against the rules like a goddamn police officer, but you do you.

Also, I have no problem with being on the receiving end in this thread, in and of itself. That being said, it doesn’t automatically mean that I’m going to lie down and not bite back when I am either not wrong about something, asking for proof of how I’m “wrong” about something, and/or criticizing the logic, semantics, methods, reasoning, rationale, generalizations, assumptions, sophistry, etc. that they use when telling me what I am “wrong” about, why/how I am “wrong”, the reasoning behind why/how I am wrong, and other shit like that.
Background Pony #39BF
@MethidMan  
And just who, exactly, gave you the righteous badge of honor to act as if you are a figure of authority that I have to obey, and as if you can just willfully dictate what I can and cannot do, as if I’m your pet?

I’m all honsety, you’d be pretty hard-pressed think I’d actually take orders from you_—someone who, as I’ve said before, has actually _gone on record in this thread saying that they essentially wish for all white people to be effectively Thanos’d off the face of the earth, and that blind faith in collectivism is a good thing.
Background Pony #39BF
@AaronMk  
I know, it’s as if the land that the Nazis invaded in June 1941 was entirely empty, yet the land itself somehow defeated them!
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #39BF  
Do I… do I need a special font or something? Like, if I do the Spongebob BiG lEtTeR, lItTlE lEtTeR thing, would it be clear enough that I’m mocking you? Or does it need to be in, like, Comic Sans? ‘Cause I don’t think Textile can do fonts.

Hang on, lemme check.

{font-family: “Comic Sans MS”, sans-serif;}testing

Okay. So Textile can do it, this site can’t.
Background Pony #39BF
@Background Human  
No, I know that you’re mocking me, I just also know that doing so does not automatically invalidate what I’m saying in my post that you’re replying to.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@MethidMan  
This bit is interesting:  
instead, they have more in common with the ethnic-religious-fundamentalist majorities of nations like Iran, or the authoritarian-nationalist majorities of nations like Russia. They are regressive, sectarian, fundamentalist, unable to change, trapped by their own ideologies.

For some reason it reminded me that the US has more churches relative to its population than Mexico despite American media portraying Mexican streets as rows of nothing but dust, sand and churches upon churches.

I wonder, did my sister say something about that? I know she said at some point America is pretty much third-world in the sense of what most people think of when they hear the term (ie Africa)…

This trend goes back to JFK and perhaps before.

Who was assassinated, as was Lincoln, who freed the slaves, and I’m beginning to see a pattern…
Background Pony #C911
I just find it hilarious how in the same breath the GOP is trying to convince its voters that the Georgia elections were rigged and their votes didn’t matter, but they absolutely must vote in the upcoming senate elections are super secure and their every vote counts.

I expect the GOP to win both seats, despite both of their candidates being objectively terrible and terrible people, but boy would it not be hilarious for them to lose because of low GOP voter turnout.
Latecomer

@MethidMan  
Hmm…some good and stark points, and the strength of tbe rhetoric may be nescessary, but the title is a big miss of the usual “of course they must be trying to ruin everything!” sort. IMO, most White Americans want a sucessful America - they just think it was sucessful in the 50s/80s and has been bacsliding since.
Background Pony #39BF
@MethidMan  
There you go again, with your racist, generalizing, assumption-based, MovieBob-esque tirades, comically proving me right, once again.
Background Pony #39BF
@NeonThriller  
Quit fear-mongering. You’ve been told months ago by both normal users and mods multiple times to cut that shit out, and yet you’re still doing it.

Stop it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide