Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Oh Jesus here we go again.  
Just look at the trend! The lawsuits aren’t working, and if something does work it isn’t going to be enough to overturn the results. Calm down before you blow a gasket, get banned, or both.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“The stock market is at a record high!” shouts the man in a Texas food line, on his way to get bread for his starving family.

The stock market is not the economy, it is a speculative betting pool leveraging money on the movements of the market. It should not be used as a base to gauge economic health.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“The stock market is at a record high!” shouts the man in a Texas food line, on his way to get bread for his starving family.

That’s almost on par with those stories of people saying “It’s a hoax!” on their Covid deathbeds.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@NeonThriller  
Finally, a measured reaction from you.  
See, isn’t that much better when you’re not jumping at shadows all over the place? It’s really too bad it takes the threat of a ban for you to behave reasonably.

This aside, the piece you linked plainly shows that Trump is completely in over his head: he has not the slightest idea of what he’s doing anymore and he’s grasping at so many straws he could stuff a scarecrow with them.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Ereiam
On Twitter I’m seeing tons of conspiracy theories that claim that “Republicans are allowing COVID to go out of control on purpose to harm their opponents”.
Is this true?

You need to stop looking at conspiracy theroies.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
@NeonThriller  
Hanlon’s razor: “Don’t ascribe to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity.”

That’s why those are just what they are: conspiracy theories.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Here’s a problem I have with Cancel Culture and there’s one thing that is bugging me. Conservatives on Twitter will always think that Cancel Culture is being weaponized by Super Blue-Pilled Regressives on Twitter, but the problems is that this is not always done by the Super Blue-Pilled Regressives, cause… you want answer, take a wild guess which side is also weaponizing Cancel Culture?

Come on, take a guess.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@Ereiam
Then why are left wing ones like “Republicans want to harm people on purpose with Virus restrictions being struck down” get a free pass?

Perhaps because some Republicans (not all of them and perhaps not even many of them, but enough in sufficiently high places to matter) have proven themselves to actually be the former, like Vivace mentioned, if not both (Trump being a prime example)?  
In the present case however, you only have to look what side the crowd of covidiots tends to lean to figure that it’s mostly lack of common sense at work.

@NitroFury  
I know, I’ve several times mentioned in this thread the fiasco of “The Hunt” as a perfect counter-example of misaimed right-wing cancel culture at work.
Background Pony #70D6
@Ereiam
On Twitter I’m seeing tons of conspiracy theories that claim that “Republicans are allowing COVID to go out of control on purpose to harm their opponents”.
Is this true?
I’m not panicking here, Just a question.
@NeonThriller
You need to stop looking at conspiracy theroies.
@NeonThriller
Hanlon’s razor: “Don’t ascribe to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity.”
That’s why those are just what they are: conspiracy theories.

To be absolutely fair though, that possibility has been somewhat legitimately discussed before, and is unfortunately difficult to place entirely outside the realm of possibility. Especially in regards to Trump’s entirely botched pandemic response. Case and point, there was a Vanity Fair report back in July of this year that discussed the innumerable failures of the Trump administration’s response to the pandemic, in which an anonymous public health expert who was reportedly “in frequent contact with the White House’s official coronavirus task force” alleged that political considerations had played a part in changing early testing plans. To wit:  
Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert.
Of course this isn’t the only thing alleged to have changed the testing strategy, and the report also mentions the more easily provable (because he pretty much outright said as much) concerns from Trump that more testing would lead to higher case counts and bad publicity, as a factor. Still, given the kinds of policy decisions Trump has often made, and his current commitment to setting as many fires as he can before his time in office runs out, the idea that his task force would float the idea of not responding at a national level for political gain is hard to dismiss outright.

It’s still ultimately unproven though, and unless someone can offer more evidence on the matter, it seems likely to remain that way.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@NitroFury

Sorkinite liberals (probably should start calling them “brunch liberals”; I’ll see what Matt Christman says) and republican media grifters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide