Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@doloresbridge

Extinction of countless species and research by qualified scientists say that the harm inflicted on the environment is irreversible in addition to the melting of the polar ice caps but you think this is “too extreme.”

Trust me when I say doing absolutely nothing to stop anthropogenic climate is a far crueler option.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@NeonThriller  
Here’s the thing. Trump will most likely lose these cases. I believe Trump only won like 2 or 1 cases. And like Background Human said if there is evidence of fraud they have to prove it. Most likely they can’t.
Background Pony #69F3
Trump supporters are surprised Trump lost WI, PA, and MI by bigger margins than he won them in 2016, when he barely won those states by a margin of less than 1%.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Polls this year seemed to be the inverse of 2016.

National polls for the President were pretty much spot on. Biden nailed his 6ish% popular vote margin, and won in every state he was leading save for Florida. North Carolina never left the toss up category as far as agragates like 538 and RCP were concerned.

It was down ballot where things seemed to fall apart.

But, given the various unprecedented events and numbers of this election, traditional down ballot polling was likely doomed to fail anyway.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@NeonThriller  
Not quite. They stopped the state from doing any more certifications. PA’s already certified the presidential race and confirmed Biden’s electors. Preliminary injunctions can’t change the past.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So, YouTube might have did something good, at least for once.

YouTube temporarily suspends, demonetizes OANN [Axios]

TL;DR: YouTube has suspended OANN from their partner program, at least for one week. This is due to OANN spreading misinformation about the cure for COVID, which YouTube took down and gave them a strike.

Now before any Conservative say this is “censorship”, Youtube got criticized for allowing OANN to spread misinformation. So YouTube basically bite the bullet and gave OANN a strike.
Background Pony #F64B
They were told to censor so they censored.
No, they were encouraged to stop letting a conspiracy theory promoting propaganda network continue spreading dangerous misinformation about a deadly disease that’s killed a quarter million in the US alone. So they stopped letting said propaganda network share their factually incorrect, likely to get people killed, stories.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide