Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
Theres your difference, fancy words did little to save those people.

@Background Pony #CAEE  
Not identical but the close comparisons. Europes nations are very different and yes its a broad brush I am painting with. Point is: even with all these measures, we still did not contain it. In Norway every county have teams tracking every known infected and anyone they have been in contact with, getting them quarantined. Widespread testing. We still cant stop it and have hundreds of new cases every day in one of the most sparsly populated countries over here.

@Commune  
Sweden had no strategy. They are regretting that today and are now starting slowly to implement standard measures. We have lost 350 something, they have lost around 6000 so far.

EU leaders are feeble. We knew about this shit last December. Nothing was done. They left the door wide open, and then bam(!), here we are. If only they cared about their own peoples as much as they care for meddling in the rest of the world we would have little to complain about.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Latecomer  
Its just words. It does not matter. Its here and there. Neither side acted when there was time.

@Ereiam  
As a leftist it is your instinct to immediately respond when something could make Trump look a little less crazy. Think about it though, in America, it does not matter how densely they live. They still congregate in much the same way we do here. They get in a car and drive home. Go to the mall, cinema etc. Its the same, urban europeans just drive a little less.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
As a leftist

Fuck off with that noise. I’m probably gonna regret it, but let’s just pretend you didn’t say the sentence that came after those three words.  
Think about it though, in America, it does not matter how densely they live. They still congregate in much the same way we do here. They get in a car and drive home. Go to the mall, cinema etc. Its the same, urban europeans just drive a little less.

What exactly did you fail to understand about “a third more populated with three times the density”? Despite the obvious similarities, more densely populated areas with less geographic distance between them precisely means it is not the same.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
279 827 dead in the EU. Le source Trump or no Trump, the virus kills. Isolate and be safe, be dumb and you might just get it.

So it takes 27~ countries combined to beat the number of dead America has?

Is, is that supposed to be a point in favor of America?
Background Pony #137C
I still find it funny that we’re seeing record numbers of Covid cases and the Trump administration is still mainly concerned with their conspiracy theories that Joe Biden stole the election.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Ereiam  
I must have hit a nerve somehow. You are not left leaning? If I am mistaken, my apologies then.

@Dustcan  
No. Its supposed to be a dent in people with left leaning opinions criticism of Amercia.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Ereiam

Do not get upset, mon ami. That’s really not much use. The real issue here is not the corona virus or the many corona deaths or the comparison between America and the EU.

EU leaders are feeble. We knew about this shit last December. Nothing was done.

This is the actual sentence, the whole leitmotiv that drives him to postulate his opinion. He probably just wants to bash the EU a little bit again. Maybe he’s just bored. Maybe he doesn’t have any real arguments. It’s like Trump. I would say he learned very well from his great role model. ;-)

Let every man seek heaven in his own fashion. Frederick II, King of Prussia
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Ereiam
I must have hit a nerve somehow. You are not left leaning? If I am mistaken, my apologies then.

No, but dismissing common sense arguments as “Trump Derangement Syndrome” (as they say) is the prerogative of MAGAtards and I desperately want to believe you’re worth better than that (even though you’ve often been a disappointment in that regard).
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
It’s hard to say Trump’s critics are the deranged ones when his own lawyers are positing a global conspiracy involving the Clinton Foundation, George Soros (drink!), and the ghost of Hugo Chávez to rig an election by millions of votes while somehow forgetting to do anything about the Senate.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DarkObsidian  
Ooof, shots fired. “Let every man seek heaven in his own fashion” you quote, to you thats a centralized monster bureaucracy controlling everything. To each their own indeed.

@igotnopicks  
US is interesing. It is a nation but also a union of states/nations. All surprisingly different.

@Ereiam  
I can be characterized as that if you wish. Trump was a fine president until Corona hit. That deflated all his gains and his handling of it have been lacking. His leadership post election abysmal and he is at present a joke.
Background Pony #F64B
@Zincy
It’s hard to say Trump’s critics are the deranged ones when his own lawyers are positing a global conspiracy involving the Clinton Foundation, George Soros (drink!), and the ghost of Hugo Chávez to rig an election by millions of votes while somehow forgetting to do anything about the Senate.
You might say that when Trump sends lawyers to court, it seems he’s not sending his best.

Or as the linked AP article puts it…  
Much of the derision has focused on Giuliani, who appeared in court on Tuesday in the Pennsylvania case. It was the first time he had represented a client in federal court in almost three decades.
During the hearing, Giuliani forgot the name of an opposing lawyer, misstated the name of the presiding judge and mistook the meaning of the word “opacity.”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I think the Republicans have lost the high ground to keep repeating “TDS” when Trump is literally attempting to steal an election.
The blindness is nothing short of anti-American.

As an aside, I’ve always been equal parts befuddled and curious how despite being repulsed by the man I still somehow have more respect for the things Trump says than his own fans do.

It’s like, I directly quote the guy but their rebuttal is typically some variant of the old “What he meant to say was…”
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Everyone else: “An entire continent of several different countries with a higher combined population than the United States has a casualty toll approximately equal to that of the United States, which means the United states still fared worse.”

Silbasa: “The EU is incompetent and everyone who disagree or argues against me simply has Trump Derangement Syndrome. :):):):););):):):);););):):(;(;)”
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Human

TBF the libs are just as gullible to idiotic conspiracies, just that their conspiracies involve things like pretend dog whistles, Russia, and thinking that a republican front group masquerading as a gun rights organisation is the sole reason “sensible gun control” hasn’t been implemented yet.

The democrats played the election fraud card in 2016, and now the republicans are playing it in 2020. The republicans play the Q card to excuse why their shitty policies weren’t ‘properly’ implemented, and I’m almost certain that the democrats will make up some BS excuse as to why Biden can’t ‘properly’ implement his policies either.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide