Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
Given that the EU is a third more populous and its population density almost three times higher than the US, I think you’re still less likely to get it if you don’t have Trump (or Bolsonaro) as your president.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Ereiam  
EU leaders have done everything people in this thread lament Trump for not doing and its still spreading like wildfire over here. Look up and see the world for what it is.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@silbasa

It’s like Erieam said. Europe is three times more populous and densely populated than the USA. So if you can’t deduce a statistical value from this, or if you want to recognize the fact that the European measures have essentially prevented even worse things from happening, then you really can’t be helped. Sorry. ;-)
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
Not saying it isn’t still spreading, just that the EU still must’ve been doing a better job to contain it that the US, considering our death toll remains proportionally 20% inferior to theirs, despite the higher population density favoring the spreading.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DarkObsidian  
If you dont see for yourself but choose to fall in line with the narrative, then… ;-)

@Ereiam  
Oh it spreading. Hundreds of new cases every day. Full lockdowns imminent. Hospitals filling up. There is a small hope the vaccine can help but still… Even in a country as sparsely populated as Norway, spreading. We cant stop it anymore and god knows they tried.

Orange man bad to blame for everything narrative dont hold up! Virus will be virus ;-)
Ereiam

Monde de merde
Orange man bad to blame for everything narrative dont hold up! Virus will be virus ;-)

DarkObsidian’s right, there’s no helping you…
Latecomer

@silbasa  
It’s not something to be proud of.

Plus, you know, there’s kind of a difference between a government doing their best and it still not working and a government talking the virus down at every oppirtunity.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
People like: “yes the vaccine will help” and do it once and fuck off and I’m just like,

“yo, you gonna take that again every six months?”
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Latecomer  
To be fair, I’ve seen the same people online who were trying to pin the coronavirus all on Trump shrug their shoulders and mumble “Well, it’s hard to deal with,” when the European governments they idolize start to struggle in some of the same ways America has.

Trump has exacerbated the situation, because he’s a bullshitter and has never had any interest in using government power for the common good. But that’s no surprise, and I imagine even some of his voters (at least those who weren’t buried in conspiracy theories) knew better than to expect more from him.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@AaronMk  
You mean like the flu? Sure. Some folks won’t be able to get it until next spring anyway, and with any luck by next fall it will be built into the seasonal flu vaccine.

What’s wrong with that?
Background Pony #CAEE
@Latecomer
279 827 - 250,000 = 29827.

Truly you cannot be serious…

US Population - Population Density  
328 Million - 58/km2

EU Population - Population Density  
448 Million - 112/km2

Surely you understand the significance of these numbers as they relate to viral spread and your death stats…
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
The EU, as I understand it, has the same problem state governors have here: a limited ability to enforce travel restrictions against jurisdictions that aren’t taking this shit seriously. So no matter how strict of a lockdown you apply, as soon as it’s over, bam, in come the plague rats.
Background Pony #CAEE
Turns out Rudy’s big plan to “fight voter fraud”, nicknamed “The Kraken” was to… blame Hugo Chavez and Cuba.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #CAEE  
I already told him that, brought to the same population, the death toll is 22% higher in the US, but at this point I’m convinced he’s just feigning to not understand. Wilful ignorance at its finest…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Trump’s latest lawsuit in Pennsylvania literally just says that the state should declare him the winner.

I really wish I could take this information back in time. I’d love to see the reactions of all the Trump dick-suckers here when they assured me that their orange pretty-boy would accept the results, and that he wouldn’t do anything remotely like a fascist dictator.

Well, who am I kidding, theyd of just flipped positions and mumbled incoherently about China.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide