Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
According to 538, Biden has a 96 in 100 chance of winning MI, and a 94 in 100 chance of winning WI.
Biden should campaign in those states, just to be sure he wins them.

He should, but we’re 3 days from the election deadline. After a certain point an extra 4% starts having diminishing returns.

Knock on wood but I think he’d be better off using his short time left trying to wring a few extra points out of the 50-70% states.
Background Pony #0FE4
538 says there’s a 60% chance Biden is declared the winner by 3am.

Please, God, let it be true.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
The sooner we colonize outer space and leave this planet to rot, the better. There is no hope for this planet. Zero hope. This world should end.
Background Pony #0FE4
New poll showing the national average lead 3 days to Election Day.

National Average Lead 3 Days To #ElectionDay

2000: Bush +2  
2004: Bush +2.3  
2008: Obama +6.4  
2012: Obama +0.5  
2016: Clinton +2.9  
2020: Biden: +8.7
Background Pony #0FE4
Biden is at 50% or higher in all of the battleground states, according to the poll I posted.

I think Trump might be fucked.
Background Pony #9A93
@Background Pony #0FE4  
It ain’t over until he’s both voted out, his bullshittery to deny Americans’ their voting rights have gone through, and he’s out on the street in January. Declaring victory before then will just lead to greater disappointment should he “win”.

And by “win” I mean we all know he won’t win the popular vote, and probably won’t win the electoral vote, but there’s a good chance he’ll win on getting American voters ballots tossed in the trash to cheat himself a victory.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Vivace

@Dustcan

@Latecomer

@Flutter_Lover

@tehwatever

“Texas Republicans have asked a federal judge to throw out 100,000 ballots in Harris County cast through curbside voting. They drew Judge Andrew Hanen, one of the most notoriously partisan Republican judges in the entire federal judiciary. This is alarming.”

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20401146/sd-tex-20-cv-03709.pdf

/End Tweet.

Yeah…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide