Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #3364
@NitroFury  
Except there are literally Anti-SJWs like Chris Ray Gun who don’t turn a blind eye to such a thing.

I don’t know where the hell you’re getting your preconceived notions of Anti-SJWs from, but let me tell you, buddy: you need to do a far better job of assuming less about others.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Background Pony #3364  
becuse they are always assholes. anti’s are belligerent at the mear thought of anything progressive of lord help you a drawing of a brown preson in a positive light and we’ll never admit to any merits they might have. they’re a bunch of jag off’s. one stray “good” anti won’t change that.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@CaptainXtra
“Owning the libs” is the new core tenant of American conservative politics. I’m not saying that as a joke; their leaders can be for or against practically any policy, and as long as they word it around how mad it’ll make liberals or about how it’s the opposite of what the commies like AOC, Harris, or Sanders want, they’ll eat it up and ask for more.
Background Pony #0FE4
I blame Trump’s 2016 win on the 6-7 million people who threw away their vote by voting for a 3rd party candidate.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
“Yeah, we broke several crimes against humanity. Yeah, We separated children from their parents for being brown. Yeah, we kidnapped and attacked protesters instead of actually addressing the problem they were having. Yeah we let that virus we knew was bad spread out of control. Yeah it crashed the economy. Yeah it caused you to lose your job. And probably killed someone you were close to. TrIgGeReD mUcH lIbTaRd????”
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Hoo boy. You leftys are in for a surprise when you discover democrats are exactly the same as all other politicians and every issue you think this will solve just continues on. The “oppression” will continue!
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@silbasa  
Thing is, a typical politician, even a typical Republican politician, would be a million times better than the current gang of kleptocrats. Yes, this country will still have all its problems. But a politician can be made to understand that it’s in their interest to do something about those problems.
Background Pony #0FE4
According to 538, Biden has a 96 in 100 chance of winning MI, and a 94 in 100 chance of winning WI.

Biden should campaign in those states, just to be sure he wins them.
Background Pony #0FE4
Biden has a 90% chance of winning, according to 538. IMO, that’s not enough. Any chance of Trump winning that’s greater than 0% isn’t good enough.
Background Pony #0FE4
Sorry to flood.

The fact that Trump still has a chance of winning says a lot about this country.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide