Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #3364
@Background Pony #9A93  
1 Trump does not equate to “patriarchy is real and everywhere in the United States, Canada, Australia, Western Europe, Central Europe and Northern Europe”, bud.
Background Pony #9A93
@Background Pony #3364  
He’s the literal leader of the United States and gets cheers from millions in agreement every time he opens his mouth, friend.

Miss me with that “the patriarchy doesn’t exist” shit when the head of government of the world’s most powerful nation keeps spewing chauvinistic shit like “grab them by the pussy” or “get your husbands to work” all at the same time the possibility of a female vice president is treated as A Big Deal just for the simple fact the second in command could be a woman.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
This popped up in my feed today: A bipartisan “common-sense” gun safety organisation that includes fudds gun-owners and non-owners.

I’m not sure why there needs to be another controlled opposition gun organisation, as the NRA is already more than enough.

I wonder if their name is a sly take that to the 3%ers…
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@lonewolf

They’ve been soft for a long time, and arguably have been since the start. They supported the likes of the NFA, GCA, FOAA, and red-flag laws. Had a look today, and they’re deafeningly silent on the threat of the ATF to expand the definition of SBRs to include certain types of pistols and likely go after pistol braces.

It’s why me and nearly everyone else in the 3DP gun community (and the broader pro-gun movement) are extremely disparaging towards them and their supporters. It’s funny that both pro-gun and anti-gun people can come together and agree that the NRA needs to go the fuck away.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Background Pony #8B1B  
Why do you even bother wasting your time posting this shit? What do you get out of it? I’m sure there are actual white supremacist forums and websites that won’t delete the garbage you spew onto their pages.

Are you striking a blow for the white race by mildly inconveniacing a pony mod?
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Background Pony #8B1B
Why do you even bother wasting your time posting this shit? What do you get out of it? I’m sure there are actual white supremacist forums and websites that won’t delete the garbage you spew onto their pages.
Are you striking a blow for the white race by mildly inconveniacing a pony mod?
Maybe he’s hoping to channel enough negative energy to conjure into existence his pony waifu Aryanne.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Background Pony #8B1B  
All this energy wasted trolling a dying pony site when you could be living your life, Bettering yourself.  
Gain self respect and a sense of pride not focused entirely around superficial traits and outdated self defeating ideologies.

At least the dudes in bedsheets carrying Tiki torches go outside. If white supremacists have a hierarchy then you must be scraping the barrel.
Background Pony #3364
@Background Pony #9A93  
One man saying “chauvinistic shit” does not automatically equate to a patriarchy existing, even if said man is the president of the United States, but do go off.
Background Pony #617D
@Background Pony #3364
Did you even read the attached article? (I’m asking since you took care of removing the links in your quotation block, especially the one regarding the part you boldened)

The “white male” aspect is still objectively irrelevant and insignificant, regardless.

@Background Pony #3364
Ha, you really think Trump can do that when he couldn’t even make Mexico pay for his stupid wall?

Just because I want the Chinese government to pay up for the damages that it caused to the United States and the rest of the world doesn’t mean that I expect for that fucking incompetent clown of a human being—who is our current president—to actually follow though on achieving the goal of having China fork over money to cover the costs that the disease—which was selfishly not prevented from spreading beyond its own borders by China’s government—has inflicted on their own people, America, and the rest of the world.
Background Pony #0FE4
I recently learned that if I work, I lose my Medicaid, which includes my insurance.

That’s why I now support expanding Medicare.
Background Pony #0FE4
Even seniors are turning on Trump.

It turns out telling seniors that you don’t give a shit if they die is a bad strategy.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Damn, with only a week before the general election, Trump left his Omaha supporters out to dry. Or freeze, rather. After a campaign rally, while he boarded Air Force 1, the attendees were left miles away from their cars. They were isolated because the Trump campaign couldn’t pay the shuttle bus company they’d hired to take the supporters to the rally and back. Hires only the best, indeed.  
Also, attendees in masks were the minority.
Background Pony #0FE4
Getting Trump out of office is only the beginning. We also need to get rid of the Congressmen and women who enabled him.
Background Pony #0FE4
Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million, and that was with low turnout.

He has NO chance of winning the popular vote now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide