Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@lonewolf  
Much safer to be a “right winger” in the sports and sports entertainment scene. Also, entertainment in Asia is NOT overwhelmingly “left.”

I think this is just your western 1st world problem.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The final debate will feature mic-muting.

Which means there will not be a final debate because Trump is going to nope right out of it.

Pity, I wanted to see what would have loved to watch Trump mime at the audience in blissful silence.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Latecomer

Given how well that worked out last time (for the democrats)…

I mean, the right likes Trump because he’s just like them, thus don’t need some “Pedowood celebrity” telling them who to vote for; and the left definitely don’t like taking advice from class enemies, thus also don’t care what “Pedowood celebrities” have to say on the matter either.

The only people who take celebrities’ voting advice seriously are idiot zoomers, and the Moviebobs and wine-moms of the world. Y’know, Cuties fans and defenders.
Background Pony #11A9
Plenty of celebrities do endorse Trump, it’s just they’re all B-listers or has-beens that nobody cares about.
Background Pony #11A9
@Ebalosus  
I mean “care about” as in “report on”. Celebrity endorsements aren’t going to change anyone’s mind.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Australia is the only (western) country I know of that seems to actively hate the concept of free news available online. Hence the “Fair Code” thing from earlier, that seems to be gone now. No other country I know has news websites that hide the vast majority of their news behind a paywall. No other country I know is attempting to take on Google about search results.
Background Pony #11A9
@Wiimeiser  
You mist not have heard about this little place called “Europe”; most major publications have paywalls, and several countries have bans on Google News specifically, with the EU vaguely going after news article blurb sharing in general.

The US is going much the same route, just slower to kick it off.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Wiimeiser

Bro Australia has been like that since at least the Howard government. I lived in NSW in the late nineties, and couldn’t wrap my head around a lot of the asinine restrictions on things.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Why do I get the feeling politicians will be much more authoritarian in the future?

@Background Pony #11A9  
For reference: The Herald Sun homepage has 113 article links. 78 of those are subscriber only, and of the 35 that aren’t, about 30 are basically just reposts from other news sites and one is an opinion column.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide