Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@WatermelonRat

#FakeNews

Even the prosecution isn’t arguing about his reasons for being there. I don’t think they have any legs to stand on now, and Rittenhouse will walk.

@CaptainXtra

Because A) you increase the chance of hitting a major artery and having the suspect bleed to death.

B) less mass to slow the bullet thus increasing the chances of hitting other people.

C) much harder to accurately hit, especially beyond 15 metres and if the suspect is moving.

And D) the suspect can still fire back at you due to their arms being fine.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@shit swizzler  
and? you just outted yourself with that link as a shit swizzling racist cunt. also maybe don’t put oh so important links on a post that by rules of the site needs to be deleted for fucking gore. fucking great play moron.
Background Pony #3364
I was about to post this in response to BP #A805, but even though his comments are now deleted, and I can’t reply to him directly as a consequence, I think it’s also important that everyone else reads this to see where I stand, regarding his delusional belief that Trump, to him, is/was the second coming of Hitler.

Here it (my response) is:

@Background Pony #A805
Okay, let me get something straight with you, you little piece of shit: Trump—as bad, childish, and incompetent as he is—is NOT “your guy”. He never has been, and he never will be.
And the mere fact that you completely FAIL to recognize and/or realize that your enormously bad-faithed support for Trump +is entirely _ONE-SIDED+—in that while you (ostensibly) support him, he, on the other hand, does not, _has not, and will NEVER actually support/supported the despicable and disgusting likes of you, nor will he ever give ANY positive reception of your support for him back to you, if he has the full knowledge of both what you truly are, and the complete and utter unironic, white supremacist crap that you spew—is nothing short of being both entertaining and disturbing, at the same time, and I say that as someone who isn’t a Trump supporter.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Scrabbleman  
The amount of Socialmedia interference is absolutly worrysome.

Democracy is dead Technocracy calling the shots.

Censore the President of the USA.  
Censore the New York Times.  
Censore a (trump´s) campaigns Manager of one of the political parties.

The fight for freespeech is going to be crazy if Leaders of nations and News organizations are already not allowed to speak.
Background Pony #3364
@Angrybrony  
I was gonna reply to him with this, but I think I’ll just quote-post my response instead:

and? you just outted yourself with that link as a shit swizzling racist cunt.
Muslims are not even a race, so how the hell could I even be racist towards them? You’re an idiot.
You LITERALLY referred to Muslims as being ”sand niggers”, you idiotic and demonstrably racist fuck.
Wow. Look at all dem words.
And apparently, you can’t even bother to actually fucking read paragraphs, something that any fully-functioning adult without a college education can do and is able to do.
Background Pony #3364
@Angrybrony

@Angrybrony

@Angrybrony

@Angrybrony  
Okay, I’m not gonna lie: soon after the first time I saw you use the phrase “shit swizzler”, I could not stop laughing. Even now, I’m still giggling like an idiot and/or a maniac every time that I come across that phrase.

Now, between you and me, if at any point, I do decide to create an OC pony of my own (which probably will never happen, most likely, as I am not into that stuff), I will use that phrase as its name, and I will definitely credit you for coming up with it. XD
Background Pony #3364
You know, it actually feels weird whenever these threads all of the sudden just stop.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Scrabbleman  
Twitter regularly flagging and blocking federal accounts really say more about how bloody awful this administration has been more than anything of actual censorship
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide