Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #11A9
I ask myself if my state’s election is going to hinge on my vote
On your singular vote? Unlikely. But you aren’t the only singular person in your state asking that same question; the “culture” of “my vote is worthless” means tens of thousands of voters don’t vote despite having a preference in the contenders, and national elections have been won and lost over less.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs

About a million more people watched Biden’s town hall than Trump’s town hall. This despite the fact that Biden had only one channel airing his town hall to Trump’s combined ratings across 3 channels.

Reminds me of when TNA tried to reignite the Monday Night Wars against WWE…and got slaughtered in the ratings so bad TNA fled back to Thursday nights. And WWE didn’t even do anything new that month; they just went on business as usual and still kicked the upstart’s ass.

What I’m getting at is Trump isn’t even the WWE president anymore. He’s the TNA president.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Bad news then good news.

Bad news is that the White House rejected California’s request for relief funds to combat the rampant wildfires.

Good news is that they changed their mind and has apparently granted California its requested relief.

For once this administration’s fickleness ends on a good note.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@vit

Yeah, they should direct their anger at the people who want to lock Rittenhouse away for the crime of defending himself.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Thanotos Omega  
Most of the California Senate is Democrats minus a couple republicans. Like Devin Nunes seems to be the worst one in the state for the Republicans. The Democrats it’s easy to say this it’s Nancy Pelosi.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@WatermelonRat  
Legally you’re allowed to shoot someone when your life is in danger, even if you were the initial aggressor.

It’s the George Zimmerman rule, and it’s why armed citizens (cop or otherwise) are best treated like wild animals. Keep your distance, don’t make eye contact, and for the love of God, no sudden movements.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide