Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Commune  
Probably because the Holocaust is an extremely well documented historical event with limitless amounts of photographs, first hand accounts, physical locations of camps, and detailed documentation. How can the two even kinda be compared.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Commune

No, boogalooterians get upset over Ruby Ridge and Waco. Conservatives tend to be a bit more mixed on the former, and more against the latter because it was a democratic president in charge rather than the actual tactics.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Commune  
Basically no reason. What is that supposed to mean? And I’m actually against no knock warrants generally, but they did knock despite the warrant and identified themselves as police officers. Also, despite being in plain clothes, they were wearing bullet proof vests that clearly said police on them.  
full
Latecomer

@MagpulPony  
Which I find dubious, so we’d be in the same place as always. But it’s pretty undeniable that guns are as much at the core of this as poor police procedures - perhaps more.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

Not to mention that gun control is dead, hence new methods of dealing with the negative effects need to be devised, like I don’t know…fairer access to healthcare, better access to mental healthcare, and better access to quality housing.
Latecomer

@MagpulPony  
Well, they don’t have that either - but how do you think this scenario would have gone if all parties were unarmed?

@Ebalosus  
That is dead which shall forever… OK, I can’t remember the cool phrase. So I’ll just state my support for every policy named in your post.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
Take away the gun, odds of a third party getting killed go down in some instances. That is until a third party is taken as a hostage with a knife to their throat, and the cops have no weapons to neutralize the target without hurting or killing the hostage. Dead third party.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
The chance of it being the police to serve a warrant in which you don’t hear them somehow and accidentally shoot them while simultaneously not seeing the massive “POLICE” written on their bullet proof vests, vs an actual home invasion, is not great. As before, more innocent people would be dead as a result of not having guns for defense, especially poor minority families who live in terrible neighborhoods that rely on their guns for protection. Which you never stop to think about.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The cops lied to a judge to get their search warrant in the first place. They said the USPS told them there were suspicious packages being sent to the apartment, while the postal inspectors said no such thing happened. Sure enough there were nothing illegal found in the apartment.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Latecomer

Supposedly it is. Combined with the initial claim that none of the officers had body cams only for photos to reveal one did (but not turned on, natch) leaves much of the officer’s testimony suspect.

Apparently the scene was tampered with, but as far as I can tell it mostly amounts to a couple bullet casings moved an inch or two. I’m not sure if that can’t be chalked up to wind or whatever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide