Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Commune  
Search warrant in connection with a narcotics case. And the fact that it was a no knock warrant yet they took the time to identify themselves anyway, says a lot.
Latecomer

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Looking at it…it seems they knocked, announced themselves as police, came in, got shot at by her boyfriend, shot back, and she died. Quite probably there was some gross incompetence going on here, and I can go on another rant about guns and escalation in America, but I’m not sure what makes it murder as opoosed to a civilian being caught up in a firefight.
Background Pony #921B
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
According to text from the Kentucky Revised Statutes, the relevant section being 507.020 available for reading here, murder requires “intent to cause the death of another person.” To my knowledge there was no such intent, therefor to call it murder is not only inaccurate but needlessly inflammatory.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@DarkObsidian  
Should Europe take more responsibility for itself? Absolutely! Should it part ways with the US? I dont think so. If all these democracies dont stand together we will fall. We are small islands of reason in a really big world. As for the nukes, I do believe the ye olde MAD theory still applies. Those siloes and subs keeps the peace. China is a great danger in Asia. In Europe my great fear is russian “green men” style operations. If we dont have credible deterrents and the will to stand up for smaller allied nations Russia will at some point pull something. (We failed Ukraine, who is next?) You may not like America. Ok. For us they have been stalwart allies since the 50s and their commitment carries on to this day. So yes, lets all work together as we have so well in the past. We can make it past Trump for another 4 years if he is re-elected. Lets not waste our amazing alliance.
Latecomer

In other news, I’ve heard Biden has pre-emptively continued the US’s depressingly consistent Latin America policy by backing Guaido against Maduro.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
It seems people were once again having opinions on things they know nothing about. Here’s some internet education.

Here’s an excerpt if you can’t be bothered to follow that link like a responsible person.  
Wine, the commonwealth’s attorney, said at his May 22 news conference that Mattingly was shot by Kenneth Walker, who fired from inside the apartment.
The bullet struck Mattingly’s femoral artery after piercing his wallet, which he kept in his left, front pocket, Wine said. Even so, Mattingly nearly bled to death, he said.
“This was not something that they were trying to sweep under the rug,” Wine said.
But on Sept. 1, Steve Romines, an attorney representing Walker in a civil suit against the city, said his review of the evidence indicates Mattingly was struck by friendly fire.
“We know police are firing wildly from various angles,” Romines said. “The timeline and evidence at the scene is more indicative of (police) actually shooting Mattingly than it is Kenny Walker.”
Ultimately, Cameron quashed Romines’ theory, saying Mattingly was struck by a 9 mm round; officers on scene all carried .40 caliber handguns.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@MagpulPony  
There were no drugs found at their apartment

Also believe it or not, I don’t consider quietly saying police once at fucking midnight justifies anything.

They were plain shirts, how the hell was Kenneth Walker supposed to believe them? In that case anybody in America can just knock down doors and proclaim themselves as police to avoid being shot at

Repeat after me, police broke into an innocent man’s house in the middle of the night and killed his girlfriend for no reason

@GasMaskGuy98  
Ok so?  
Man defends himself from people breaking into his house, I thought conservative types would like that?

Didn’t conservatives get their panties in a twist when Ruby Ridge happened?
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@MagpulPony  
Not an argument lol  
“Did you see the holocaust happen huh? Were you there when it went down?”

Why do you feel the need to defend the police after they literally killed an innocent woman? That’s the fact, people in plain clothes barged into someone’s house and killed a woman. That is an objective fact.  
Also an objective fact, there were no drugs found at that apartment
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide