Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
This isn’t necessarily to condemn the leftists in here

hmmm really now cuz saying things like

their knowledge of the world is so heavily filtered that it would be difficult for them to have the facts on any political topic.

sounds condescending as fuck.

like we’re a bunch of psychopathic children.
Background Pony #4146
like we’re a bunch of psychopathic children.

@Vivace  
McConnell is an unprincipled cuntface who needs to be thrown down the Capitol steps.

I just got home from two days away at work to find the entire left having a violent meltdown and threatening (even more extreme) riots and attacks if they don’t get their way. That crosses the line from “childish” (which can be endearing) to actual terrorism.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #4146  
And the Senate disagreed with her.

Surely they were taking a principled stand on the importance of letting the American people have a say, not merely holding up an eminently qualified jurist “for partisan political reasons”.
Background Pony #4146
It has been 128 years since a Supreme Court justice was nominated and confirmed in a presidential election year while the president’s opposing party controlled the Senate (1888, President Grover Cleveland, Justice Melville Fuller).

The democrats filibustered like 9 judicial nominees in a row under Bush. When the Republicans tried to filibuster Obama’s nominees, the democrats threatened to nuke the filibuster. McConnell told them if they did, it would be an escalation, and the Republicans would retaliate. The democrats nuked the filibuster, and then lost the Senate

The presidency and the senate are now held by the same party, so there’s no problem nominating and confirming a justice.  
If you’re upset, maybe you should feel bad about having nuked the filibuster on the assumption that the opposition party would never be in power again?
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
Is that a serious question? Aside from helping literally save the world in WW2 from actual Nazi domination, we’ve contributed an astounding amount of technological and scientific accomplishments to the world. Hell, we gave you the internet you’re using at this very moment.
Latecomer

@MagpulPony  
A lot of countries fought the Nazis, but it’s true America did help a lot. And there is a lot of good technological development that goes on there. (Although while the Internet may have started as American, the World Wide Web was invented by a Brit.)

I do kind of wonder sometimes what the point of such national pride is. Surely one’s countries’ living standards and behaviour matter more than it’s mark on history?
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
Maybe in some cases. And that’s true, though the Internet itself was even originally called ARPANET, standing for the the US Advanced Research Projects Agency Network, developed under our Pentagon.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Background Pony #4146  
full

And if a guy in a Trump hat did the opposite, he’d get applauded and excuses and political endorsement and donations for his defense. Sometimes the police will let him flee out of state without question…

These terrible killings are starting to happen because the police won’t stop killing and because the last straw was when they punished a self defense against a white far right militant because he was one of their buddies.

You don’t care why this is happening or where it’s all coming from. Quit virtue signaling when you don’t care about police brutality victims and only bring up something like this to “condemn the leftists” which you deny.
Background Pony #4146
@vit  
And if a guy in a Trump hat did the opposite, he’d get applauded and excuses and political endorsement and donations for his defense.

How dare you? He walking into a coffee shop and massacred three random people with an obvious motive of leftist terrorism, and this is what you come out with? What is wrong with you?

These terrible killings are starting to happen because the police won’t stop killing

What the FUCK? What the fuck did these three people who were sitting drinking coffee have to do with your grudge against the police? Just because they were white?  
You’re just supporting random racial terrorism! This is disgusting.  
I never had a particularly high opinion of you, but this is beyond the pale, and will not be tolerated.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
Of course it’s happened in cases where the police really were at fault, but the protestors don’t care about that. It’s kinda like the whole Michael Brown case from years ago, people kept protesting even after realizing they were wrong.
Background Pony #4146
@Latecomer  
It happened literally a week ago when they rioted despite the dude they claimed the cops killed having literally killed himself

Also, you seem to have missed how your friend here is endorsing racial terrorism, which, uh… seems like kind of a big deal.  
Also the fact that it never got beyond local news, despite CNN being full of stories about the New York house party that only killed 2. You would have never even heard about it if not for us.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANmcxW_-uA0  
Jesus, please tell me this is a deep fake and not actual Biden.  
Why Democrats cannot put somebody normal into president election?

@vit  
These terrible killings are starting to happen because the police won’t stop killing and because the last straw was when they punished a self defense against a white far right militant because he was one of their buddies.

What.  
Not only you make an excuses for the murderer, you even imply that american policemen are themselves murderers.  
Like, whats your problem, man.
Latecomer

@MagpulPony  
It’s also not happened in cases where the police really were at fault.

@Background Pony #4146  
I can’t see any such endorsement - rest assured I oppose racial terrorism and really wish things would just calm down over there. Sadly, it just doesn’t seem likely - once the fire is lit, it’ll keep burning on it’s own.

@Armagedonus  
Some of them are. (Gladly, not most.)
Background Pony #4146
starting to happen because the police won’t stop killing and because the last straw was when they punished a self defense against a white far right militant because he was one of their buddies.

He is literally endorsing random massacres in revenge for… I can’t even tell what the fuck he’s talking about in that second part.  
I hope he tells us, because if it’s what I suspect it is, he’s supporting another terrorist assassination, and using it to endorse this massacre.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide