Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Dustcan  
When said friends take advantage of us, it’s important to remind them that they don’t get to just use us when it’s convenient and contribute little to nothing in return.

@Background Pony #BE6A  
Your level of thinking is not advanced enough here. These are world leaders you’re talking about, you can’t just punch them out nuke them.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@MagpulPony

Take advantage how? Not paying enough in NATO military? So they are perpetually sneered by Trump?

Compared to North Korea still not doing the one thing we asked them to do, or Russia still trying to meddle with our elections? And they get Trump acting as their hype man?
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Dustcan  
Who cares if Russia buys another million dollars in Facebook ads? They don’t do shit. And is Hawaii freaking out over North Korean Ballistic missiles anymore? No they are not.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I still feel ashamed showing my American Pride, without having the embodiment of stereotypical American showing off their pride in a moronic way.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@NitroFury  
You should be ashamed, not for “moronic americans”, but for the fact that you feel shame for them.  
You are basically enslave yourself, limiting your own freedom for bullshit reason.  
Be proud american and don’t care what others think.

@MagpulPony  
Am I the only one that hates “4-seater pickups”?  
Like, why they phased out 2-steaters?
Background Pony #BE6A
Trump says his Supreme Court pick will ‘most likely’ be a woman

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-supreme-court-pick-announcement-most-likely-woman-2020-9

So will he pick a qualified candidate that happens to be a woman, or will his pick depend on gender? I really hope everyone that criticized Biden for claiming he’d pick a female running mate will be vocal in criticizing Trump if it’s the latter. I for one think such “commitments” are idiotic and blatantly sexist.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I for one think such “commitments” are idiotic and blatantly sexist.

Maybe he wants to pacify “equality minded” people?  
Then again, such people see Trump as fucking hitler, so there will be improvement in visage here.

@MagpulPony  
So americans no longer have balls to put their familly members in the back of the truck? XD
Background Pony #BE6A
@Patachu  
Making a statement that you’re only hiring a specific gender/race is stupid.

@MagpulPony  
I’m American, and generally proud of it, but I’m almost not a delusional nationalist that goes into a mindless para-erotic frenzy whenever people start chanting “U S A! U S A!” or believes the “We’re Number One!” propaganda.

Nothing keeps people down as much as making them believe they’re already at the top.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide