Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #2398
@Latecomer  
I can see that as well, since early on after George died people posted on here about police deaths in other countries, and most or some of the responses too that argument is America is pretty big in compared too those other places.

And that black crime and black on black crime has shot up drastically compared too cop killings in the last few years or this year. With the Chop/Chaz zone by it’s self being the area with the largest amounts of kills in a area by it’s self as the crime rate at and around that area being something like 60% or much higher than that.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Kiryu-Chan  
Nice ignoring of the fact that he also has a PHD in pathology. That aside, I started watching him back in January/February, and pretty much everything he said would happen, happened. He’s not political, sources everything, and links everything. I prepared early thanks to him and he was totally right.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
Okay, but at the time he didn’t know that Chaos President would screw things up so badly that the GOP could be out of power for a generation or more. Without the Supreme Court to hold the line, we could have… shudder… a functional government!
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Kiryu-Chan
Nice ignoring of the fact that he also has a PHD in pathology.

And? It’s obviously not very important to him since it’s not what he puts his effort towards, especially when most sources either completely forget about or leave it as a small footnote on the very bottom. When most researchers are echoing the same thing saying that there’s no real link towards HQC and COVID(and in some cases it makes things worse), while this guy mocks it as some sort of “controversey”, it really makes him look unreliable. And again this guy’s videos were posted all the way back in April, all of the sources I posted were as recent as last month.

That aside, I started watching him back in January/February, and pretty much everything he said would happen, happened. He’s not political, sources everything, and links everything. I prepared early thanks to him and he was totally right.

So I have a question. If HCQ is as effective against COVID as you and he believes, have you been taking it?
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Kiryu-Chan  
No. I Simply don’t leave my house. Though I’d have zero issue taking it. He explains it all. Including the fact that HQC has been widely used for years and has never resulted in a single recorded death from complications. As well as the fact that countries that have a high recorded usage of HQC BEFORE exposure to the Rona, are less likely to develop severe symptoms, especially when combined with zinc.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@MagpulPony  
JOE. BIDEN.

Joseph Robinette Biden Junior.

That’s who you’re afraid of. That’s who’s going to turn America into a “totalitarian nightmare”.

Because Lord knows he’s got such a… terrifying cult of personality.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Background Human

Other than him being a complete fool that would get eaten alive by world leaders with functional brains like Xi and Putin, but no. You said “out of power for a generation or more” that’s what I was replying to.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Dustcan  
They can laugh all they want behind him. They sure as hell aren’t laughing as we increase sanctions, help harm their economies, and build up our military to levels they can’t compete with. But sure, let them laugh if it makes them feel better about themselves.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@MagpulPony

Of course they weren’t. I too am confused as to why our allies and democracies or democracy-adjacent nations are the ones to bear Trump’s fits of pique and retaliation while dictatorships and our ostensive enemies gets nothing but praise and/or exchange love letters with him.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The Patriot Act didn’t make America strong and safe; it just made everyone paranoid and weak, even after its inception almost 20 years ago.
Background Pony #BE6A
@MagpulPony  
Yeah, everyone knows the best way of dealing with bullies and criminals is to befriend them and make a public spectacle what great people they are.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Latecomer  
Fighting racism is fine, so long as the intent is fairly and squarely obvious.

Thing is, it’s really easy to be disingenuous and cry “racism” in response to situations that don’t necessarily involve racism. In that case, the so-called “anti-racists” are, in fact, racists.

For example, people often paint Derek Chauvin as a white supremacist, that he killed George Floyd because he was black. But why is that the default? Simply due to the fact that he was a white guy and Mr. Floyd was black? I could see if there was evidence of him being in the KKK, having racist emails, a history of racism, Nazi tattoos, etc.

Your default cannot be “racism” just because the killer is white and the victim is black. That’s being racist.

If you think an issue involves race, you must have evidence to support your claim. Otherwise, it’s best to keep one’s identity politics out of it, and not try to ensnare people via emotional blackmail.

Otherwise, yeah. Full-on, bona fide, mask-off racism? Yes, fuck that evil shit. It has no place in civil society.

But again, that’s just my opinion.

And, uh… thanks for taking time to read my anterior post.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

That’s why you should be breaking bread with the Russians, because if you get Russia on your side, you get India too, and then dealing with China is a cakewalk.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide