Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full

>mfw the whole conflation of queer sexuality and pedophilia was started by 4Chan as a false flag operation and people like silbasa and Patachu are happily spreading the propaganda around

Miss me with that bullshit.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

That’s why they’re all voting for Trump in November, and all the Sorkinite libs will call them “Uncle Toms” (or “house n-words” when behind closed doors) for the nerve of not voting “the right way.”

All we’ve got to do now is ensure Biden doesn’t condemn Cuties, and the election is in the bag for Trump.
Background Pony #4146
disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure

They don’t want people who have good families to keep those families. They want families “disrupted” so that everyone is equally miserable and atomized.  
Pretty typical of that sort of movement.
Background Pony #2398
@Ebalosus  
Oh i could see Biden condemning Cuties during the election.

Biden- Yes Cuties, movies or media that depict children in that manner will not be allowed or should be dealt with harshly.

And i think people’s reaction would be like the gangs reaction too Dee from It’s always sunny when she was late for a joke. Like Jesus you are quite late with your response.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #4146

The blame for that lies squarely with discriminatory housing and social welfare policies that punished impoverished family units rather than nurturing them. Pruitt-Igoe is probably the foremost example of this, where if you were an impoverished (but stable) black family in need of decent housing, you couldn’t get it because the housing policy there was aimed squarely at single black mothers.
Violet Rose in The Rain

Anti-gay activists continue to push the long-disproven idea that homosexuality and pedophilia are somehow connected, despite an utter lack of scientific proof. In December 2017, for instance, Facebook user Keya Hopkins shared an image purportedly showing a flyer in support of “LGBTP” rights, claiming that the “P” for stood for “Pedosexual”:
This is not a genuine flyer from an LGBT group, nor has any LGBT group condoned pedophilia, let alone announced that a “P” would be added to the acronym in order to show support for pedophiles.
This fraudulent poster seems to be the work of a 4chan misinformation campaign that began with a 23 June 2016 thread about tricking LGBT activists into supporting pedophiles. These “PsyOps” campaigns are usually aimed at tricking (“redpilling”) people into seeing “reality.” Several users chimed in with their ideas of how to make and promote the poster, which originally included the tagline “Love Is Ageless”
I know your history better than you.

And I sure as Hell am not going to be distracted by whatever deflection you throw to save your own skin.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
didn’t even had the time to reply and deliver a (you) as your thread was gone.

next time!

also LGBQTIAP exists, go check.  
lastly I almost forgot about that abomination of RuPaul and its literally pedophile show with drag kids.  
FCKH8 also had a campaign similar to this, inventors of “love has no age” and other pedo slogans.

stop pretending it does not exist and create a march at least once against pedophilia.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
CDC Director: “Masks may be more effective in the near term than a vaccine oh and don’t fucking expect a vaccine this year”.

Trump “hes confused and wrong, masks bad”.

Only like, what, two days after he wondered why Biden didn’t mandate a mask order…
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, I’m disgusted that Cuties exists, but I’m even more disgusted that you have some people legit defending it.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So based on currency conversions, Dan Andrews or whoever’s setting these fines is working for… Azerbaijan? And Melbourne has both the longest lockdown and the only current lockdown.

@NitroFury  
Whoever is defending what those children had to go through should hang themselves in shame. Yes, not “hang their heads”, but “hang themselves”.
Background Pony #4146
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
This is once again one of those things where your “history” is less than four years old and incredibly selective, lol. Do you want a reading list?

@Latecomer  
Yes, that is exactly what it means. I’m confused by your certainty, because you didn’t even know about this manifesto until we pointed it out to you. You haven’t even had time to read the books they’re referencing, and you certainly don’t have the inclination if you’ve manged to get this far without learning anything about “critical theory”.  
Is your reasoning simply that BLM is good, people who don’t like it are the baddies, and thus any criticisms we have must be wrong?
Latecomer

@Background Pony #4146  
No, it’s because it’s right there in the manifesto itself that by demolishing the assumption of a nuclear family they mean allowing for more communal raising. Plus, that actually makes sense, while just breaking up peoples families for… some reason, I guess, doesn’t.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

CHS, Class of 20XX
@MagpulPony  
“Joe Biden said something silly” isn’t gonna change any minds. That shit’s been priced in for decades. Dunking on him over the fact that only seven of the 196,732 Americans dead due to the current administration’s gross negligence are current military is not the winning stratagem you think it is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide