Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #2398
@phoenixacezero  
Funny enough with Toonami in their ad saying All Lives Matter is a hurtful thing and with how BLM and twitter/reddit and sites like Rule34.xxx think that’s racist and that you should shut up if you say it or just don’t talk at all.

So if MLK/Martin Luther King were still alive, kinda like that one The Boondocks episode.

Because how people that i’ve seen would call him a uncle tom or not going hard enough. Or probably brand him a racist for saying people should be judging others on their character, not skin color. So they probably would call him those things now.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@phoenixacezero  
It regressive. Most stuff is in align with Nazi mindset  
To say nothing of their far-left bottom-feeding “Defund The Police!” rallying cries.

It may surprise, maybe even shock some to learn that people have in fact looked into this once or twice, and wouldn’t you know it? A recent Gallup poll found that 81% of African-Americans opposed reducing police in their neighborhoods; 61% wanted the same amount of police, while 20% wanted more.

Gallup — Media Bias/Fact Check

Reform, not defund.
Background Pony #2398
@GasMaskGuy98  
Man that reminds me of the recent Destiny vs Vaush debate.

And some of the things Vaush said and specifically about that Kyle kid and self defense were so stupid and dumb that it is genuinely amazing.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
A world without crime? A nice dream, I suppose - then we really wouldn’t need police.

@MagpulPony  
The movement, maybe, but individuals’takes vary. And that’s not counting the people who say one to mean the other…
Latecomer

@silbasa  
And if the result of that study finds that their problems all trace to either past or present racism?

@MagpulPony  
Rather, a lot of people are saying defund to mean splitting off different responsibilites from the police. While others just want to eliminate or weaken them. It’s quite confusing.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
Racism has been abolished and all opportunities given. If thats the conclusion this will never improve. Its up to those whom it concerns now. You are in the same boat as the rest of us.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@silbasa  
Step right up and purchases your very own bucketful of sand! This here sand is sourced right here, right at this here beach, so you know it’s authentic! $5! Only $5 to own your very own bucketful of sand!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide