Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Armagedonus  
No, Trump did when he said, and I quote:  
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The last sentence fools no one, it’s just the equivalent of the infamous disclaimer “I’m not racist but…” And the Latinx community wasn’t fooled either.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been avoiding the news. And tv in general. So I’m kinda behind the recent news of Biden’s new running mate.  
Well I watched the news to see Trump still throwing around the name “Pocahontas”.  
full  
Not that I’d expect anything else.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.

And the Latinx community wasn’t fooled either.

Then why did so many latinos voted for Drumpf?  
https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/  
Like seriously, latinos voted TWICE as much as black people on Trump XD

And before you will be a smart-ass and say “but 65% of them voted for Hilary!”, then no, that is not my point.  
My point is that why would so many latinos vote for Trump if, what you imply, Trump as super anti-latino?
Background Pony #0106
@Armagedonus  
That’s not being a smart ass. If 65% of Latinos voted against Trump, that’s not really so many Latinos voting for Trump.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.

@Background Pony #0106  
Dude, according to pew 28% latinos voted pro-Trump.  
And that is despite the fact, that media tried to turn him into “latino-hating machine”.  
My point is, that latinos are not unified pro-democrat force that many people on the left are trying to make them.  
That even a candidate that has a “reputation” as latino-hater can still gather many latino votes.
Background Pony #23A4
@Ebalosus

All I know is what I saw in the trending #GeneralStrike, talk of organizing and a poll to determine a date
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

My point is, that latinos are not unified pro-democrat force that many people on the left are trying to make them.
You must not be aware of the segments of “The Left” that are aware of the Latinos that move to America, get a job, earn money and also end up conservative. About the only thing stopping from most of the conservative Latino community from voting Republican is their rabid racism against non-whites.

No one here’s stating that they’re trying to paint the Latino community as a giant unified voice but you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide