Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@Zincy  
No doubt they’re acting out of realpolitik, like most treaties.

Perhaps more importantly, is this going to swing Trump any votes he didn’t already have?

@silbasa  
And you see a lot of things people don’t - like communist conspiracies to undermine society.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more ‘This is what you’re proud of Conservatives?” news:

Trump calls for getting rid of regulations for…showerheads. Yes. Showerheads.

Apparently because he has trouble cleaning that rat nest on top of his head unless he does what Hercules did to the Augean Stables.

One would think a billionaire could afford a decent showerhead, but then again Trump is the one calling himself a billionaire so…

As Republicans continue to find a good attack to stick to Biden - particularly as he just announced his VP - Trump does what he does best: ramble nonsense and the most blatant lies you’ll see. In this case he thinks the Democrats want to - and I’m not joking - ‘abolish all animals’ and ‘tear down the Empire State Building.’
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
In context, he seems to be talking about… meat? Like the Democrats will make everyone go vegan?

Just another one of those things that only makes sense to people who watch all three hours of Fox & Friends.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Hollowfox Jaeger
This war is very much ongoing, attempting to transform popular culture and indirectly our culture. But they are failing financially. Its about gender and race, lead on by ideologues like Kathleen Kennedy of Lucasfilm or Alex Kurtzman of Bad Robot. These are the people that think stuff like this is a good idea:
full
full
BLM gave them another spark in the pan. But they still fail financially. Nobody wants this. They want to reach new audiences and discard the 40 something white men. Problem is the audiences they are trying to reach are not interested in what they have and now they have little to no fanbase left after they chased off the white manbabies. For instance they used to sell classic starwars and startrek character fan effects. Made a ton of money on it. They cant even give away the new stuff for any of these franchises. And now the classic stuff also dont sell well anymore after they have alienated the people that kept it going for the last 50 years…

And yet you guys still get triggered every time a female characters, POC characters, and/or LGBTQ+ characters and use this “Get Woke, Go Broke” quota, which quite frankly, should’ve died a long time ago. Nobody cares about the Culture War.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Human

Yeah he’s vaguely alluding to the Green New Deal, which without going into too much detail (mostly because I glossed over that part…) as part of the proposal does calls for raising of fewer cattle to cut down on methane.

Trump being Trump can’t leave well enough alone, so he exaggerates and pathologically has to stack lies into whatever he’s saying. So somehow “less cows” became “no animals anywhere” in Trump’s head.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Dustcan  
Meanwhile Trump wants the Nobel Peace Prize for getting UAE and Isreal with a peace treaty.  
The only problem about that is Trump will not receive one because he is downplaying the god damn virus and is still waging war in the Middle East.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Plus, most Anti-SJW Youtube channels only a big subscriber numbers, but their content is about as entertaining as a boring College Lecture or have tons of misinformation.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@MagpulPony

I think Obama got 2 for doing absolutely nothing.

@MagpulPony

Yes. I know green house gases are a hard concept to grasp - there’s science involved after all and Trump has programmed his followers to hate and fear smart thinking, while convincing them that looking directly at a solar eclipse and drinking bleach are good ideas - but the simplest explanation is that cows are farting us into global warming. So amongst other things part of the Green New Deal’s proposals is to limit the raising of excess cows.

No. It’s not going to take away your Big Macs or your Whoppers. Americ’s obesity epidemic is not at risk of being solved. It just means that maybe, just maybe your great grandkids might see what snow is outside of history books.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@Dustcan  
Mkay. Did either of you even read the damn thing? Because I did when it first came out. And it was something a 5 year old could have written it was so painfully dumb. Science was not in anyway part of her deal.
Background Pony #1F81
@MethidMan  
IDK about the second one but the first one IS real, sadly.

Plenty of black and nonbinary people have already been very vocal about Marvel fucking up their attempt at nonbinary representation.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

Moving toward net 0 emissions, modernizing infrastructure to reduce waste, limited excess cattle production, and the like are all rooted in science.

All with the goal of limiting green house gas buildup.

It’s not our fault that you’re incapable of grasping the fact that greenhouse gases are bad for us. I could talk about ocean acidification, loss of high level cloud cover, de-nutrification of our staple crops, biodiversity loss, and disruptions to the transatlantic flow…but theyd be lost on you.

The willfully ignorant cannot be taught.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
I would have thought someone that is supposedly as intelligent as you are, would have seen right through the absurdity. Unless of course you never actually read it and are only repeating what you believe it says, in which case fine. But if you did read it and still came to that conclusion, I overestimated said intelligence.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And if you Conservative Americans in this thread keep telling us that we need to “do our research”? Tell us, without Googling it and it pretty damn easy, what is Obama’s birth place?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

I’m not talking about the Green New Deal, thats what you and Dust are talking about. I’m talking about the overall science behind why bills like that are proposed. Keep up.

Cutting down on methane from industry and cattle is essential for reducing one of the most potent greenhouse gases.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
That’s great. But we were talking about the Green New Deal specifically, which is something that is directed at everyone, there’s nothing I can do about cows.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Imagine thinking that women and black people in comics will ruin Western Civilisation while the grown-ups actually discuss important matters like Trump admitting to deliberately sabotaging mail-in votes in an attempt to remain in power.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide