Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@MagpulPony  
Despite the government, including Trump and the new Postmaster, being blatantly open about it, it’s a conspiracy.

I’m positive you’d believe it if it was China’s fault instead of the GOP though

I hope they get raked along the coals through their entrails for this shit. I have a check that I was supposed to have already 4 weeks ago and still no sight any time soon
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

So the random and unjustified removal of mail sorting machines, by a PMG who is a heavily Trump investor, on the eve of an election which will likely be decided by mail-in votes, in a critical swing state that Trump needs to win is all just coincidental?

Tell me, are you willfully ignorant or do you have some sort of complex?
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
Funny how when pieces like that are put together about dems, the conservatives are labeled conspiracy theorists and crazy, etc. Right before it gets swept under the rug, but when it’s Trump, it’s suddenly an obvious act of blatant misconduct with no actual proof. That’s my problem. The hypocrisy.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

Don’t play this game with me, boy, you won’t like the result.

I do not peddle in happenstance.

Even the best interpretation of this is borderline incompetence. Every measure they are taking will lead to massive delays, at a time when American’s are relying on mail more than ever. Already in 18 states we’re seeing these directives lead to delays.

So, either by malice or incompetence, your side is in the wrong. So, do you want to support an idiot or a monster? Your fucking call you worthless lout.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
I think his objection is to the assumption that this is being done to mess with the election. They could just be dismantling the Post Office because dismantling the government is what Republicans do.

Government-run mail delivery is SOSHULIZM, after all.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
You’re right, it is my call. And considering my options are Trump or Biden, yeah. I’m going with Trump. Now you can say whatever you want to or about me, including that “I won’t like the result.” But sorry, I’ve been through too many shitstorms at my age to be concerned about silly threats like that.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

Oh yes, your little whinging about how cruel life has been for you. How worldly those events must have made you. Must have been a great view, falling from the top. Or did you move too fast to see anything?

All it has made you is into the architect of your own continued failing. So save it, I no longer care about your “millionaire fallen from grace” nonsense.

I do feel bad for you, I really do. If your story is true, of course. But it is ultimately irrelevant.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
There’s far more to my life than simply being a former millionaire. You have no idea who myself or my family is, nor will you. But I can assure you there is far more to me and my story than I’m willing to share on a public forum. So whether or not you care or even believe it, doesn’t affect me.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Human  
Yep. With how everyone hated Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. It was like who do you hate more The Election. And nobody liked anybody.

Hilary screwed herself over.  
Trump kept on bumbling along  
until the election made Trump the winner.

I didn’t forget about the other contestants. Gary “What is Aleppo” Johnson and Jill Stein.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full  
They knew exactly what would happen. People are trying to privatize everything, including schools, and they’re trying to break them down so they can be replaced.

The US has been doing shit like this for a while. Public transition systems were defunded, dismantled, and bought up by GE to privatize transportation. People have been sabotaging any kind universal healthcare expansion for decades to keep healthcare privatized, and are now trying to even get rid of medicaid and social security. Those will inevitably be replaced with private options.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

>KeltecPony used to be a millionaire

Glad to see that Matt Christman continues to be right about how the sincere Trump supporters are those who benefit from the status quo…
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@MagpulPony  
Dude…..why would you approve of a idiot president who’s thought of this virus that we’re suffering from, is nothing but a fucking “hoax” and presumably thinks that “it’ll go away in a flash” or however he said it, and wastes his time flapping his gums like a child? Only to have more than 5 million cases of this country?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide