Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@Terminal Red  
There’s nothing racist about what I believe. Funny how Ayn Rand, a Jew who supported a Jewish ethnostate, would balk at the idea of standing up for your race. Its a case of for me, but not for thee.

@silbasa  
Many aren’t marxists. As said, this is just mainstream leftist/non-white thought. Marxism is a relic from the Cold War, it does not describe what we’re seeing.

@doloresbridge  
Tell me one time that a “pro white” organization has existed that didn’t utterly have abhorrent views

American Renaissance. But let’s imagine this is true for a moment. Should that mean that whites shouldn’t be allowed their own organisation, similar to the NAACP, that fights for their interests?

Race is becoming about everything.

Race has always been about everything. Look at the entire history of the United States and tell me I’m wrong. The multiracial system has never worked. The difference now is that white people are on the decline. What is that Texas culture that you’re defending? Do you think it’ll be the same when Texas is majority non-white?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
For fuck sake’s, if you want to stop the “White People” decline, start fucking each other; get off your ass and start fucking.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@Metro_Offset  
If a cultural, not a civic or racial, struture is defended, yes.

@Ebalosus  
I have seen this discussed elsewhere but that was the only link I could find at the moment. Not too familar with there views other than I remember sometimes seeing people who were their fans, progressives, and liberals (sometimes even 3 way battles) clashing. With them being called tankies and racially insensitive.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@doloresbridge

While there are tankie Chapo fans, CTH themselves disparage tankies, along with Hamilton liberals, who they see as people constantly bending the knee to the republicans because they bought too deeply into overrated Aaron Sorkin TV shows. The only people who say they’re racially insensitive are people who either don’t get their humour, or don’t listen to the show and their knowledge of CTH comes from bourgeoisie dick-suckers like Sarah Lerner and Amanda Marcotte (who we need to bully into liking the new Jackass movie, when it comes out).

The real question is why someone who normally expresses libertarian views would all of a sudden start referencing them an awful lot…
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
America did actually have a small rennaiscance of its own around the time of the world fair, though I can’t remember the exact date. Mid or late 18th century I think. So many inventions and innovations came out of America in such a short time it made the old world wonder what the fuck was going on in the new world. Patents, intellectual property and copyright had incentivised the largest technological leap forward in history and it made other country’s abandon the old guild systems.
Metro_Offset

@Dustcan  
I was being sarcastic, that is the typical response you hear from ‘conservatives’ when primarily black people riot. Chicago tonight is yet another exhibit of black criminality, plain and simple. What’s the excuse? Kid gets shot in Engelwood, so they go up to Michigan Avenue and loot Gucci? If you live in downtown Chicago and pay the obscene taxes and cost of living all for this, then why bother anymore? Nobody cares. Why build anything anymore? Why play by the rules? None of it matters when this is permitted. A lot of Dem cities are absolute shitholes and so are Republican ones, but its often not about which party is running them. Go look up the top 3 safest states and then their demographic makeup.
Latecomer

@Metro_Offset  
Well first off, my ancestors were Jews like me, so not likely.

And yeah, whites have done a lot of messed-up stuff that maybe we should be ashamed of. But we today are only part of that if we work to excuse or perpetuate the resulting civilizational injustices rather than correcting them. Maybe you don’t win points for cleaning up your own mess, but you lose points for not even trying.
Metro_Offset

@Latecomer  
I was obviously being sarcastic there.

We shouldn’t be ashamed of it. You don’t have to excuse something to not want to feel guilty about being white and destroy your history.

Show me one multiracial society anywhere on Earth that has no racial tension. Just one. If white people are the problem, show me one with non-whites. I often hear that diversity is a strength, so I look forward to being shown one. The real answer is simple, we are tribal and different racial groups have different interests and those interests conflict with one another.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Metro_Offset  
I wouldn’t say diversity is a strength, but the BLM protests have probably narrowed the racial divide to a degree not seen in generations, if ever. They have way more white support than you’re giving them credit for, and even Afro-pessimist authors like Ta-Nehisi Coates have expressed open surprise at how things have turned out.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
Depends greatly on what kind of white person. Many support some of it but in the end BLM is communism. The reduce lives lost to police part violence anybody can support. The deeper redistribution of wealth part will take some more convincing…
Metro_Offset

@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
Well I’m glad all it took was 30 dead people, tens of thousands arrested, marching militias, defunding of police, billions in damage, over a hundred statues toppled, ongoing looting, curfews in 200 cities, hugely increased violent crime, etc to narrow that ‘racial divide’. I don’t know how some white people participating narrowed the racial divide, but there you go.

I’ve never doubted there are whites that back this. Its unfortunate but its true. But I hope you and they realise this will never end. The phantom of systemic racism will never go away. Floyd wasn’t even ‘killed’ for any racist reason that anyone can identify. The protests are still going on and they will be constant. Just last night Chicago got looted because a black kid died in a shootout with police. Who is going to lose at the end of the day? White people. They’ll get blamed and their culture will be destroyed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide