Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Ebalosus

The limits on executive action are vague, as few presidents have really pushed their power like Trump. Honestly, I’m not entirely sure.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@CaptainXtra  
Nixon 100% yes, bush no. Part of him is just LOL random. He has moderate, hardliner and WTF that doesn’t make since tendencies on top of various kneejerk reactions. Hard to pin him with a lot of past presidents other than Nixon and to a somewhat lesser extent Andrew Jackson.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
Said corporations are the ones paying them and getting them into office, so they do have their reasons, even if said reasons are immoral. Lobbies were a mistake that we can never fix.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Yet bootlickers of Capitalism will use arguements that are almost 80 years out-of-date; it’s not the Cold War, it’s 2020.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

“Free healthcare is Communism.”

“Livable minimum wage is Communism.”

“Caring about the environment is Communism.”

“Workers rights is Communism.”

Not gonna lie, but Communism sounds pretty dope.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

“Survival of The Fittest” is a bit funny, because that’s explicitly not the evolutionary survival strategy humans (and many other animals) have taken. Humans organized into tribes because we’re stronger when we help each other. We learned how to speak because we’re stronger when we’re together and sharing ideas and knowledge.

And we have ample evidence that we took care of handicapped and injured tens of thousands of years ago, as long as we can be called humans. We did not get here by culling the weak, we got here by carrying our weak. Literally. Those that didn’t hunt and gather, had time to think and collect stories, make musical instruments and entertain others.

Rugged individualism is a sin against human nature, not altruism.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
The orders are worse than I expected.

The payroll tax one is not a cut, it’s a deferral. Meaning you’ll still have to pay at the end of the year.

The eviction one doesn’t put a ban on evictions, its asking the housing department to explore the possibility of a moratorium.

And the unemployment relief is just moving funds around.

This is worse than a bandage on a stump, its telling the patient to go home and think positive thoughts.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Meanlucario  
@Meanlucario  
Trust me, there’s plenty of bottom-feeders who’ve been fooled by those talks of “trickle-down”, “taxation is theft” or “you can get rich too if you work hard” and are ready to parrot those points, like the useful idiots they are, against anyone defending the virtues of wealth redistribution and welfare state.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide