Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

No, the blob in the pentagon will convince him to mothball them so they can get more money for the F-35. Every trillion dollars spent on it counts, amirite?
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
New York’s trying to sue the NRA out of existence.

According to the complaint, they’re less of a “gun rights group” and more of a “slush fund for Wayne LaPierre,” siphoning away 64 million dollars in three years. Whatever your thoughts on the Second Amendment, surely we can all agree that people who contribute to a cause deserve to have their money handled responsibly. If these allegations are proven, the NRA needs to be replaced as America’s top 2A lobby.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for Covid.

Well shit. Practically the only Republican governor to take it seriously is the one to get it.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Okay, I promise that this is the last time I about Christianity here. I mention in the Religion thread that Christianity in the West is on a decline.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
We could afford a trillion dollar tax cut, billions of dollars of defense increases, and billions of dollars going to big business, but when it comes to supporting American citizens in a time of crisis that’s suddenly when the price tag is too big for Republicans.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury  
Likely because Christians are being painted as transphobic/homophibic, when that is simply not true.

I mean, just look at me. Christian, Asexual/Aromatic, and supportive of LGBTQ+ rights.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@NitroFury  
Not really. You’re thinking Old Testament. How people were treated there was an example of life before Christ died for the sins of the world, as you can see in the differences of the New Testament.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide