Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
You know, I thought it was bad before when Trump was randomly walking around with a stack of newspapers to fool people into thinking he knows how to read, apparently because his AXIOS interview brought up his literacy.

Well, watching the interview and that’s not the only thing making him look back.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@igotnopicks  
Yes, and Obama couldn’t pronounce Marine Corps correctly and forgot how many US States there are twice. People mess things up, it’s not just a Trump thing you know.
Background Pony #23A4
@Sky2000

That was just Trump threatening an executive order. I don’t take him doing things he personally wants as being representative of the country overall
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Technically every country datamines its citizens.  
But not every country is like fucking China. USA is simply lesser evil.

@NitroFury  
No, you criticize Christianity because you are coddled westerner with no immediate “true problems”.  
Go to 3rd-world countries and christians will be generally less problematic than people of other faiths. Tho sometimes it is hard to see it, seeing that they are often murdered. (see central Africa)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide