Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@NitroFury  
I don’t care about victims of rape because I pointed out barely anyone gets an abortion due to rape? I’m such a monster. I’ve never said I want bad things to happen to people. So I have no idea where you got that idea from.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And you want to know why Conservatives in America want to make abortions illegal? They want to have live babies and raise them to become dead soldiers.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Human  
Lol, people will always segregate themselves, regardless of what race or how rich they are.  
There is no need to “defend it”, all you have to do is to give people “free will” and “ability” to do so and people will form cliques naturally.

@NitroFury  
I always tought that the whole “anti-abortion” thing is not about “pro-life”, but about “pro-restraint”.  
Like there is that psychological effect, where people who feel “safe” do more risks than people who don’t.  
We could easly see this when anti-conception pill was invented. Soon both men and women started to be more promiscuous, as people started feel more “safe” to have sex with strangers.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Meanlucario  
I have a paycheck in the mail that should have been here about 2 weeks ago and has been severely delayed because of this shit. You have no idea how unbelievably mad this makes me
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Kiryu-Chan

The Republican way. Break a national service to the point of non-functionality, point out how broken it is, then move to privatize it claiming that’ll fix it.

It’s just now with the post office there is an additional layer of animus behind it as Trump sees it as a threat.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
And the head of USPS just so happens to be a big Trump supporter and would profit from it going private, which may be why it suddenly went to shit.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I find funny how Metro would think I don’t the life of an unborn baby, when in reality; women’s should have the right to get an abortion. Why? I don’t control another person’s body, neither does these Pro-Life Conservatives. If they don’t want the “Pro-Life” name being dragged into the mud, then some of them need stop killing or attempt to kill Doctors; if you want value life; value both the Doctors and Babies.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Who will be Biden’s VP pick? Here’s my hope:

full

(I’m going to upload this image here later, unless the mods tell me not to. I’m waiting a little, so it doesn’t come off as spam, since I just posted some other images.)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
I think that’s like saying that Christianity shouldn’t have people who use the religion to justify atrocities. You can’t control everyone, especially the extreme hypocrites.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I find funny how Metro would think I don’t the life of an unborn baby, when in reality; women’s should have the right to get an abortion. Why? I don’t control another person’s body, neither does these Pro-Life Conservatives. If they don’t want the “Pro-Life” name being dragged into the mud, then some of them need stop killing or attempt to kill Doctors; if you want value life; value both the Doctors and Babies.

Once again, relevant.

@Dustcan  
When Senator Clyde Chambliss, a Republican, for example, was asked if the law would allow for incest victims to obtain abortions, he responded: “Yes, until she knows she’s pregnant.”
And who among us can forget former Missouri Congressman Todd Akin, who once claimed that women can’t get pregnant if they’ve been raped because “the female body has ways to shut the whole thing down.” (Akin was not the only Republican congressman who believed this: In 1995, North Carolina’s former state Representative Henry Aldridge, claimed that when women are raped, “the juices don’t flow, the body functions don’t work, and they don’t get pregnant.”)
Sometimes, though, lawmakers’ absolute ignorance over the laws they are passing provides necessary ammunition to American women. When Alabama Senator Bobby Singleton, a Democrat, pointed out that Alabama’s new law could punish those who dispose of fertilized eggs at an IVF clinic, Chambliss responded, “The egg in the lab doesn’t apply. It’s not in a woman. She’s not pregnant.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide