Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Ereiam  
@MagpulPony

>saying good things about that Sorkin Hamilton lib circle-jerk show

Do I have to get Chapo Trap House in here? I mean, I can understand why Keltecpony likes it, since Sorkin’s influence on democratic politics is what directly led to Donny T.

(Still surprised no one is asking why someone with normally quite libertarian views is bringing up and quoting leftist podcasts a lot as of late)
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.

Germany: Muslim migrant rapes 11-year-old girl, is released after a month (because “islamophobia” duh!), then rapes 13-year-old girl  
https://www.bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/dortmund-triebtaeter-soll-zwei-maedchen-11-13-vergewaltigt-haben-72107926.bild.html  
Damn, It will be hard to neutralise this guy without being accused of “islamophobia”.  
On the other hand, seeing pattern here, Germany should allow him to rape 2 more children. Then he would rape 15 and 17 year old respectively. And after that his next victim would be 19 year old, so no longer paedophilia!  
Problem solved without “islamophobia”! So tolerant and inclusive!  
(BTW I cannot wait till Russia or China steamroll us already…)
Armagedonus

@silbasa  
As if only GB has these problems.  
France, Germany, northern Europe… EVERY “progressive” part of Europe has problem with “islamophobia”.  
Only eastern Europe has no problem with muslism rapists (maybe because if you look and behave like steretypical arabic muslim, then our “youths” will take care of ya)
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Armagedonus  
Well. Just risk islamophoba then. I would. I don’t care. Why be scared of that label anyway? Germany quit playing around. Call bs for what it is.

No decent muslims would defend that 23 yo Afghani anyway. Gewalt gegen Kinder ist immer unverziehlich, und die gemeinschaft musselmans weisst das schon.

But dont do what Sargon does and say stuff like “the Quran endorses this behavior” because in that case you’re absolutely balls to the walls misinformed.  
…  
Why the hell is it that grooming is far less of a probelm in Spain tho? We got terrorists and ppl with political grievances, but rarely do we got muslim gangrape in the headlines, and we got a shite ton of moroccans.
Armagedonus

@MethidMan  
What you said is 100% true.  
But “European progressives” disagree with you.  
Even fucking judges are lenient towards rapists, as long as they are not “native”.  
You either need “small press” or a fucking “jihadi whistleblowers” to learn about this shit.

@tehwatever  
But dont do what Sargon does and say stuff like “the Quran endorses this behavior” because in that case you’re absolutely balls to the walls misinformed.

So prophet muhammad didn’t marry a child?

Why the hell is it that grooming is far less of a probelm in Spain tho?

Maybe lack of proper whistleblowers?  
Crime of paedophilia requires a discovery - if you cannot discover it then it basically doesn’t exist.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Armagedonus  
Violence against children is not the prophet’s way.

Besides, Muslim consensus (ijmaa) all over the world has condemned child marriage using these two reasoning:

1. The prophet’s marriage is a special case and shouldn’t be used for fiqh / jurisprudence issue. The prophet has had 11 marriages, while the regular muslim are limited to a maximum of 4 (Quranic command).

So this means his marriages are not something that muslims should 100% emulate.

2. Aisha was for all intents and purposes, ready for marriage. She was probably still a loli I know, but they had a great relationship and Aisha legit loved the guy (inb4 stockholm syndrome. No it wasnt the case).

She is also suspected to have faked her age to make herselg seem super young. Consensus is split on her age. Many take her for her words, others say she was probably 14 (which was marriage age.

Read up on the nuances on this issue. Read up the seera, listen to western academics, especially muslim ones. It’s never cut and dry, even among muslims.

Point is: no sane modern practicing hardcore islam-loving bastard (like me. ME, a muslim hijabi-fetishist brony) would be okay with modern irl pedophilia, much less violent irl pedophilia

As for whistleblowers. That means you already suspecting us. You suspecting ME.

Actually hold on. According to conventional european sentiment, I should already be a suspect.

Me, a muslim, male, young, immigrant, asian, hanging around in My Little Pony forum of all places. I’m prime suspect. Come at me, Policia.
Armagedonus

Actually hold on. According to conventional european sentiment, I should already be a suspect.
Me, a muslim, male, young, immigrant, asian, hanging around in My Little Pony forum of all places. I’m prime suspect. Come at me, Policia.

Dude, according to your admission, you are “3rd-world muslim brony”.  
It is like a trifecta of paedophilic stereotypes. XD  
Like a holy trinity of “dude, I’m totally not a pedo!” for normies XD  
Hopefully most of the people around you don’t know about your pony fap material in your harddrive XD
Armagedonus

@silbasa  
Not to mention they use muslims as an “anti-nativist” tool.  
Like they open their borders to the max and wait for inevitable tensions between muslim immigrants and “natives”.  
Then they use said tensions to curb stomp any kind of “immigration reform” talks and internet freedom of speech. (no seriously, read about many arrests for what people said about immigrants on the internet since refugee crisis)  
I actually feel bad about muslim immigrants - they want better life, yet they are a tool for shitty European politics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide