Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

Both the Cali case and Wisconsin case less than 2% of the vote was affected. While altogether an issue, I will concede, mail-in voting also greatly increases turn out. Meaning that a higher percentage of people vote, which will have a cushioning effect on that 2%.

Those issues can also be easily nullified by lengthening the deadline, providing more training and public information for how to fill out, cast, and count the ballots, and loosening the restrictions around who can cast said ballots. All the government has to do is put in the effort to make it more clear, easy, and simple. Problem solved.
Latecomer

@Zincy  
A friend of mine flipped over his reaction to the Chinese concentration camps. I didn’t get it, but I was still glad.

Wonder what Magpul’s would be? Something to do with guns?
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Kiryu-Chan  
He didn’t do anything with Ebola. Never even stopped air travel when it was suggested. We can thank CDC and the work of our Biotech divisions for taking control of that potential disaster.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

You mean the virus that can only be spread through direct fluid to fluid contact and poses absolutely 0 pandemic risk to developed nations with proper water treatment and sanitation facilities? That Ebola?

Do you know who did take an airborne viral pandemic seriously? Biden, in 2009.

“Listen, we need to be aggressive early on this,’” Biden announced, according to Brennan.

The next week, Biden made good on his pledge — and set off a deluge of criticism. In an interview on NBC’s “Today,” Biden said he wouldn’t advise his family to fly on planes or ride the subway.”

“I wouldn’t go anywhere in confined places right now,” Biden said. “It’s not that it’s going to Mexico, it’s that you are in a confined aircraft. When one person sneezes, it goes everywhere through the aircraft.”
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
That too, so I don’t see how what Obama did (and didn’t do) with ebola is at all comparable to the Rona. And maybe Biden’s brain hadn’t fully melted back then, but he didn’t seem to take the coronavirus as seriously early on like he did back then with H1N1.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@MagpulPony
Except for our unnecessary military power, what makes us the greatest?

Reminds me of the opening scene from The Newsroom (relevant bit starts at 3:07 if you’re impatient). It’s eight years old, but still more on point today than ever.

Particularly that quote: “We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending, where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of whom are allies.”
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Ereiam  
A scene from a TV show that isn’t fully accurate in the first place and has been broken down by people in the past. Plus you know how I feel about defense spending. Even so, Newsroom was a good show.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
I’m well aware of your little stats and the differences, but considering the lack of enthusiasm around creepy Joe, his lackluster viewership compared to Trump, and the fact that he sticks his foot in his mouth every time he steps in front of a camera, I still have zero interest or trust in your, or anyone elses poll numbers during this election. The way I see it, whatever happens will happen, but I don’t trust polls anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide