Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@silbasa  
I see. Well, most of the things on the sheet do seem to be aspects of “conventional” Western civilization. Dunno if that makes them “white” or not, not without some alternatives for contrast.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Record breaking 4 million gun purchases in June alone. If people are scared enough to arm up they’re scared enough to vote. Good job leftists. You scared mom and pop America into voting. Everyone is anti-gun untill lord humongous rolls up with his entourage of biker Twinks.

Meanwhile, the only thing Biden wants to grab more then little girls shoulders is your guns.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@silbasa  
If you think the Democrats have a chance with an Alzheimer’s afflicted charisma void who’s spent the last few months kneeling to every mob with an axe to grind and has even less appeal then Hillary has a chance then I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Trump has the Incumbent advantage, a loyal base and more new gun owners then at any other point in American history who’ll be looking to him to protect their rights and stand up to the mob.

I’m not worried about the 2020 election. The 2024 election is where the real danger is. The Democrats will have failed with establishment candidates twice and the Twice burned Bernie Bros and far left “progressives” will push a candidate who’ll be Bernie in all but name. The Democrats will accept, and if Trump hasn’t groomed a successor or the Republicans haven’t grown a spine, that candidate may win.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Trump has the Incumbent advantage, a loyal base and more new gun owners then at any other point in American history who’ll be looking to him to protect their rights and stand up to the mob.

and 138,000+ dead Americans from COVID-19

also  
>Implying new gun owners are Trump supporters.

Believe it or not, there are plenty of those people actually blame Trump for letting things get worse
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@silbasa  
I don’t even think it’ll be close. I think We’re looking at a potential landslide not seen since 1972 where the chaos of the time led to Nixon winning 49 states.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@igotnopicks  
Yeah. And he resigned before he could be impeached. Meanwhile, Trumps impeachment is a distant memory and he’s still going like it was nothing, and the public has grown numb to every instance of him breaking wind being likened to the next Watergate. Another case of Democrats blowing their load to soon.

Funnily enough, Nixon wasn’t even being impeached over Watergate, as in for allowing the spying of his political opponents (something Obama was also fond of). He was being impeached for lying. A lying politician?  
You might as well impeach a Brit for having bad teeth. Makes you wonder how history would have changed if Nixon hadn’t quit.
NeonThriller

I have EVERY RIGHT to panic about what happened yesterday because what if a hacker gets into a certain someone’s account and says war is happening?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Sky2000  
Is this your hat? Your chosen internet persona? The panicky idiot who overreacts to inconsequential minutia no matter how reasonable the suggestions to relax are? Is this how you have fun online? Role-playing the guy who always dies first in horror movies?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide