Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@SubaruAnon  
You are unapologetically a waste of human life and your lack of empathy for others shows your arrogance and hypocrisy.

You claim to be American but you propose for unconstitutional views, if I came to your house and stole your stuff, enslaved your children and raped your wife in front of you would you be happy? No you wouldn’t, so why then are you so proud of the things your ancestors did?

The other dudes in the topic had the decency to at least be subtle about it and yet here you are.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@SubaruAnon  
And what do we have? Immigration has been a net positive for the country; a lot of the innovations that the US produces comes from foreigners and non-white US citizens.

So I ask again, what problems do we have?
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@Zintenka  
Immigration drives wages down for natives, creates more crime, and displaces native populations from what were historically white or black areas. Majority of immigrants only come here because of economic gain, not because they actually have our values. They actively vote against our values.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zintenka
Immigration drives wages down for natives, creates more crime, and displaces native populations from what were historically white or black areas. Majority of immigrants only come here because of economic gain, not because they actually have our values. They actively vote against our values.

Whatever happened to “the land rightfully belongs to whoever conquers it”?

Oh, wait, it doesn’t count because they’re not white from your Point of View.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@SubaruAnon  
exactly why corporations are all for a democrat movement and wants open borders, for profit and outsourcing.  
leftists are being played.

@Zintenka  
non-white US citizens.

whatever, racist.

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Whatever happened to “the land rightfully belongs to whoever conquers it”?

Cognitive bias. Colonizing a land is not invading a sovereign nation. Bet you’d be the kind of guy who would collaborate with the germans and the nazis during both world wars. «Let them come in, they are bringing us good stuff! Resistants are just germanophobic plus they want to bring us jobs and innovation!»

That’s exactly your logic here.
Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I said ‘fuck white people’ is an example of racial hatred, obviously referring to one of the viral tweets I posted a few days ago.  
full

But buttons like ‘mute white people’ or tweets about raping white women obviously all come from a place of racial hatred. Nowhere have I said anything about the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’, but speaking of masks, I think its telling that you have to lie about what I said so you can deflect and defend racism.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

you have to lie about what I said so you can deflect and defend racism.

“I’m anti-racist, now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll scream about how whites have to remain a majority and how black people will definitely try to oppress us by using cherrypicked screenshots on Twitter to justify my race-based fear.”

Talk about deflecting but you don’t even do a good job of it.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@SubaruAnon  
If you actually cared about whether people were being hired for cheap or not, you’d address the companies for that and not the random foreigner who spent a lot of their money coming here legally or applied for asylum because of persecution from his country and has nothing just because they’re brown skinned.

Not only that, but I doubt that you’d even have as vocal of a response to a foreigner if they were your skin color.

You also failed to answer my question before, if I did the bad things that your ancestors did that you seem to have no problem with to you would you like it? If not, why then does it make it alright?

Immigration drives wages down for natives, creates more crime,

Actually false in this day and age, considering that it’s the companies that take advantage of the immigrant and choose to hire the immigrant for low wages.

And furthermore, immigrants and even illegals on average commit way less crime than American citizens because if they commit crime they have the chance of being deported back to their home country. They have more to lose than US citizens.

and displaces native populations from what were historically white or black areas.

If Joe and Jane choose to move out of the neighbor because a foreigner came to their location then that’s their own fault, not the foreigner. This is incredibly factually false.

Majority of immigrants only come here because of economic gain, not because they actually have our values. They actively vote against our values.

Why the fuck does anyone go anywhere you actual spastic retard, they go somewhere because they want a better life. Ergo, they want a job and the ability to take care of themselves and their own.

This is like getting angry at someone for wanting a job or going to college, its all the same reasons.

And screw your personal beliefs, aren’t you guys the champions of free speech? Thats why you got mad at the site for wanting to rebrand themselves away from Aryanne, remember?

They’re allowed to believe what they want just like you’re allowed to be a pathetic, insecure, racist, living oxymoron.

How can you have a Lyra avatar and watch MLP and love the show but go against its messages? You’re an actual living oxymoron, dude.

@Patachu

whatever, racist.

How the hell can you misconstrue and strawman a specific tidbit of what I said as being racist? I said that a large portion of our wealth is generated by and a lot of innovations come from foreigners and non-white US citizens.

The fact that you’re defending a guy who’s blatantly defending the atrocities committed by his ancestors and wants people who contributed to the US to go back where they “came from,” shows that you’re racist as well.

Every time you speak on this thread, it’s always something stupid but this was beyond so. At least you took off your mask and revealed yourself.

Really hypocritical to call me racist and defend the actual racist in the thread.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Damn, I disappear for a bit to dramapost in other threads and you have actual full blown fascists justifying their ideology with twitter posts and journalist clickbait fluff articles, facebook comments here?

So much for DB not having nazis, but I guess they’re just ‘civic nationalists’ and are just ‘proud of my culture’ right?
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@dissociativity

They’re here, but even the conservatives think they’re full of shit. Glad to see our community brought together by our mutual disdain for white nationalists.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Ebalosus  
Glad to see Conservatives starting to call out the Extremist Hijackers on their side. I called them “Extremist Hijackers” cause all they do is hijack movements and makes it harder for those in these movements, they exists as both Far-Left Regressives and Alt-Right Reactionaries.
Metro_Offset

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Once again, you deflect off the point that you’re defending racism and saying that white people should not be concerned that some of the biggest platforms in the world are allowing open and viral racism against whites, and only against whites. If this were any other race, you would not be defending clear racist rhetoric. But you prove my point that there’s a clear attitude that racism against whites is acceptable, while racism is not acceptable to any other race.
Metro_Offset

@Ebalosus  
Your brand of conservatism isn’t real conservatism. Mainstream conservatism is just the left but 5 years behind their current views. You don’t conserve anything. Guns are about the only thing ‘conservatives’ will ever actually fight to conserve.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide