Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Joe Biden would be a bad president (bad a job (not good at being president)), but he(’d) would (be) better “than” “our” (current) “President” Donald (“J.”) Trump, because Trump IS bad At job.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full  
the “anti-censorship” artpack they’re trying to put together has a promo image, the original sketch that was on Derpibooru (left) was a little different compared to what the final promo image is (right). this is what y’all are siding with when you support Aryanne
full
full
Latecomer

@Jolliapplegirl  
And what if the parents have “guided” the child towards racism in the first place? I presume you won’t approve of arresting them?

Teaching kids is all of society’s responsiiblity. It’s why we have public schooling.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Violet Rose in The Rain

Amazing how highly 4chan evidently thinks of Derpibooru. A slight change in policy is enough to make them go full hyperventilation.

Now if only they were smarter about hiding their power level. I mean c’mon, you can’t even be bothered to put the ‘freeze peach/muh sinsorship’ dog whistle in a post separate from the swastika?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
My uni finally joined the amicus brief against Trump’s racist new policy toward international students.

13 states and DC filed suit, backed by a brief from over 300 colleges and universities.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@igotnopicks

Cali, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia.

Business and corporate leaders around the country are also putting pressure on the administration for their own reasons.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin have also joined about 2 hours ago.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Latecomer

Racism isn’t illegal so no, I don’t think they should be arrested. I don’t think people should be arrested for their opinions, regardless of how bad they are. The reason why is because the day might come along when perfectly moral thoughts are deemed hateful for whatever reason and we end up stuck in a world where we can’t argue against the norm.

And no, schools are to teach children knowledge, not morality. I went to school to learn about history, math and science. I gained moral guidance from my parents and my family. At most, they should learn social skills from school but raising a child isn’t the governments job.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Latecomer

I’m not sure how to word it right, but I think child rearing is the responsibility of the house and not the government.

I think the parents are failures if they don’t instill tolerant values, and I reserve the right to complain about said failure. But I think schools and institutions should only nudge and provide context.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
4 classes that should be taught at schools to help curb narrow-mindedness

1. Logic and Reasoning- Learning about bias, mental heuristics, fallacies, the Socratic Method, etc).  
  2. Comparative Religion- Teach them about it all, every major religion. And make sure to include cults.  
  3. Required to take at least one kind of philosophy class. Doesn’t matter which, just anything that can get their feet wet in philosophy.  
  4. Home-ec. All students, regardless of gender, need to learn that everyone contributes in the home. Throw the macho-men in with the girly girls and teach them both how to bake a fucking cake.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Latecomer

I think that comes with the territory of having a child in the first place, yes.

I’m not saying no interference though. I would hope that when history teachers get to slavery they’ll say “Slavery is bad”, or at WW2 they tell the students “Nazis are bad”. But most of the onus is on the parents to not suck.
Background Pony #5FBD
Political Gender War cycle:

>female driven content exists  
>men criticize the content for not being good  
>women call the critics sexist  
>men call them SJW and use the “get woke go broke” quote to dislike female-driven content  
>female driven content fails to please people and/or be financially successful  
>women accuse men of sexual harassment so they can be respected again  
>men will no longer disrespect women and starts shutting up  
>repeat

I wish it could end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide