Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I don’t want the police arresting that kid btw. I would rather the police told the parents to please kick the boy’s arse because he doesn’t know where he’s at.
Is what I said…
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Background Pony #15B5  
yeah sounds logical. my body/my property = my decisions.

Except a late abortion non medically justified is killing someone innocent.

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
don’t be racist, judging the dog based on his/her race is wrong.

@Latecomer  
I kind of agree, one is about defending yourself from an intruder, the other one is causing the death of an innocent living being.

if anyone, even a cop comes on my home and shoot my dog, I shoot back without remorse.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
A 30-year-old who attended a “Covid party” (the new idiotic concept where a group of people gather around an infected person to see if the virus is real) died from it in San Antonio this week. His last words: “I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not.”
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I think it is a complete and utter failure of humanity that wearing a mask to prevent catching or spreading a deadly virus is seen as a fucking political statement.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Of the top ten most educated states, only one state is Purple (Virginia) with the rest solidly blue. The bottom ten are all red save for purple Nevada.

Top ten healthiest states contains one red state (Utah) and the rest blue. The bottom ten contains all red states.

The ten highest GDP’s contain 6 blues, 3 reds, and a purple.

The World Quality of Life scale ranks 7 blues as the highest QOF, with 2 reds and a purple. The bottom ten is all reds save for 1 blue and 1 purple.

Oklahoma to Florida (that whole stretch)+West VA has the highest infant mortality rate, lowest life expectancy, highest obesity, and highest new mother mortality rate in the US.

You may wish to rethink that notion.

Also, Blue states have covid under better control than all the 7 red states being nailed the hardest.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
There is no federal plan for reopening schools, other than we “must” reopen schools.

There is no federal plan for containment and contact tracing, except that we “must” contain and trace.

There is no federal mask recommendations despite those being one of our best tools.

All I’m asking for is some fucking guidance from on-high. That’s the purpose of the federal government.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@Zincy  
God damn, you beat me to it. Yeah, I seriously don’t know why people say “blue states suck,” when we have better quality of life overall?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Cause they’ve never been to West Virgina

Country Roads  
full  
Take me Home

full

To a place

full

No one really belongs…

full

Fun fact, 5 of Virginia’s poorest counties have talked about transferring to West VA. I say let them, it’ll make my state even better. Like cutting off a gangrenous limb.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Angrybrony

All the politicians and business folk there just keeping saying “all we need is a couple more billion to the coal companies, you’ll see, it’ll all turn around”.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
It is a stark contrast to say the least.

Virginia has been climbing the ranks for the past 10 years. We used to rank towards the middle in most measures, about 30 years ago, but since have consistently ranked within the top 10. We’re one of the most educated states, one of the wealthier states too.

Our connection to DC, as well as being the single largest provider of government contractors/employees in the nation certainly help that.

You walk across the border, however, and its like you stepped back in time 50 years. West VA is one of, if not the, poorest state. Its healthcare system is almost non-existent, with Virginia receiving the lions share of “health tourism” from West VA. Clinics on the border will treat more WVa patients than natives. Its the 2nd lowest in education, and then highest in heart/lung problems. It’s one of the fattest states too.

Another fun fact, West Va will likely lose 1 or 2 congressional seats and a few electoral college points after 2020 because of their stark population loss.
Latecomer

@Dustcan  
So… the problem is that no-one who says it actually means it?

@Egil  
So one shouldn’t discipline them at all, then? That’s sure to produce -Zephyr Breezes-well-rounded adults.

@Egil  
They could have, and he could have just ignored it.

Besides, some people would prefer actually being arrested - it’s cooler.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide