Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@Metro_Offset  
Well then, I suppose it won’t be wasting your time or mine to reuse all the arguments I already thre at Magpul’

Probably best to clarify - is your gun advocacy practical or rights-based? That is, would you change your mind if it was proven guns objectivly worsened society and caused more deaths than they prevented? Or are you a “you can pry it out of my cold, dead, hands” type?

As for suicide, there are a bunch of issues, but lethality of available methods makes the difference between suicide rate and suicide attempt rate. And guns are very easy to kill yourself with.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #DDAF

You’re an idiot if you think that western governments don’t get up to the same shit as the Chinese government when it comes to spying on people. Sure, the companies generally are more privacy focused, but once that data is out there, they’ll happily take it and use it. Edward Snowden said as much, and when the US government failed to renew the right for metadata snooping, the alphabet agencies went ahead and did it anyway, since the FISA courts are basically toothless in a practical sense. Western governments are also forever trying to undermine encryption as well, since they’re fucking idiots who can’t quite gasp that we can’t make 2 + 2 = 5, but only for them and not the bad guys.
Latecomer

@Background Human  
That said, there is good reason to keep a close eye on governments. And I do think it should take some period of peaceful, non-tyrannic rule before one can more or less rely on them to not go totalitarian.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
So, the cog test that Trump “unbelievably aced” is this, the Montreal Cognitive Assessment.

full

It’s purpose is to detect signs of cognitive decline. One cannot “ace” it as it doesn’t really measure anything above what should, by all accounts, be baseline.

Congratulations republicans, the president can successfully identify a lion.
Background Pony #02F1
Another gold star! He can put it right next to the one for successfully drinking a glass of water.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@Goku Black  
I know that this was a few pages ago, but did ya forget that Coronavirus spreads even when people aren’t symptomatic?

It means that people might feel “fine” for two weeks or so but can still spread the virus just by breathing. This is why we have so many coronavirus cases…
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Zincy  
You know, if he really paid someone to do his SAT for him, who’s to say he didn’t do the same for this one as well?

I’m not saying he did, but at this point, that would really not be out of character for him…
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Me taking the Cognitive Test:

Me: “words with F in one minute? Fauna Flora Furry Frugal Fencer Ferret Feral Fondue Fountain Foreign Forridge”  
Labcoat: “That last word doesn’t start with an F”  
Me: “don’t matter as long as it all sounds familiar. Familar. There, that’s another fucking word for you. Fuck. that’s another word.”
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Another gold star! He can put it right next to the one for successfully drinking a glass of water.

Ppl keep saying Trump is intellectually superior to Obama.

Trump can drink water.

Which means Obama, who has inferior intellect, CANNOT drink water.

I imagine this is Obama if he tried to drink water on his own, unassisted.

Look it all just a joke y’all. don take srsly.
Background Pony #2F83
@Latecomer  
I do not trust pigs to defend me when the shit hits the fan. I believe the west is on a road to ruin and has been for years; that polarisation is spinning out of control and one side will ‘crush’ the other. Thus a firearm will become more and more necessary.
Latecomer

@Background Pony #2F83  
I believe that if it really comes to that, a firearm will be about as useful as a chocolate stove to the vast majority of people. Fortunately, I’m also more optimistic about the non-collapse of civilized society.
anthroking

@tehwatever  
Cause the first thing i thought when reading your message, if Obama would try to drink some water and fumble like when Peter from Family Guy failed to eat soup or something like that.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs

One handed.

He didn’t drink the whole thing (let’s not ask for the moon now…), but he did manage a sip one handed.
Background Pony #02F1
One handed.
He didn’t drink the whole thing (let’s not ask for the moon now…), but he did manage a sip one handed.
Just imagine what he’ll accomplish next. Perhaps he’ll even manage to master the very slightly inclined plane.

Good thing there’s so little going on in the world right now right now that he has the free time to dedicate himself to these little feats of personal improvement.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide