Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Latecomer  
They’re quite good at Serious Journalism About Serious Things. But when they bring their talents to bear on pop culture or Internet subcultures… well, we’ve all seen what happens.

Like, the person who wrote that Nazi brony exposé? She also has pieces about someone making reality TV in The Sims 4, the spread of conspiracy theories about fireworks, and… I’m not going to click, but the headline reads “America is Thirsty for Anthony Fauci”. Yes, that Anthony Fauci. Yes, that meaning of “thirsty”.

So yeah, she’s basically the closest they’ve got to a “news of the weird” correspondent.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@MagpulPony

So apparently, the ‘Enlightened Scientist in Chief’ decided that it was a good idea for the US to withdraw from the WHO… in the middle of a pandemic.

Dude, I think its high time that you withdraw support from this trainwreck. Your support for him among these circumstances and his actions were beyond reason a long time ago, but its especially bad at this point. What do you gain? Can you seriously tell me what you actually support him for at this point?
Latecomer

@Zintenka  
Given the pressure we’re all putting on him, I’d say not being proved wrong is a big one. I’d say he’s less likely to repudiate Trump here than he is to actually vote against him where no-one can see.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@Background Pony #5431  
Oh boy, you mean the policy in the city that I’ve lived in all my life that lead to a drastic increase in police brutality, over occurrence of minorities being arrested and a vast majority of the stopped being innocent?

Don’t even get me started over it, my older brother nearly got stopped by a bus stop when we were younger and he was in a white hoodie at the time and came back from school.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Zintenka

I honestly don’t see why people are upset over the US withdrawing from the WHO. It and the greater UN have become nothing more than policy laundering institutions these days more than anything. Rwanda and Bosnia should’ve been everyone’s wake up call to that regard.
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
You can speak for me if you like, but I’ll correct you and state that you are incorrect in your assumptions regarding me. The simple fact is that I don’t think I’m wrong, and therefore see no reason to not vote.
Latecomer

@MagpulPony  
Fair enough, although I can’t really see ant way for us to know if it’s true. But I’ll trust you that if you did change your mind, you’d admit it even if it was embaressing.

(What would you do if Trump lost and refused to admit it?)
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
If I found it embarrassing, I wouldn’t ever admit that some of the things Trump says are fucking stupid, but I do. I’ve certainly never claimed he’s perfect in my mind.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Angrybrony  
Because the WHO is just as guilty as China when it comes to letting this virus get out of control. They lied, mislead people, suppressed valuable information from Hong Kong, and are full of mass amounts of corruption and political favoritism. The US cutting itself from the WHO was the right call.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It’s funny seeing Nazis scream about “leftists having no culture” when they just steal the aesthetics of others because their ideology has never invented anything.

Literally all of the symbology, clothing, and organizational structure of white supremacist groups is stolen from other cultures and organizations. Lazy and sad unoriginal fucks, the whole lot of them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide