Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@MagpulPony  
Except from, like, three people with guns.

@tehwatever  
Even so, mightn’t this behaviour be so prolific in some communities as to be reasonably be identifiable with them? “Pakistani Muslim” is a culture as well as a faith, right?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Latecomer  
but not ISLAM. What I’m pissed off at, is when someone looks at the illegal Pakistani side hustle and go

“hmm, ah, yes, that must be an ISLAAAAMIC thing to do, of course, what a barBAAAric ideology islam is, preying on white girls like that, hm, ah, yees”

This is what I’m talking about. Do the Malaysian muslims do it? Do the African muslims do something similar? How about white muslim converts–Do THEY drug girls and get them wasted before raping them? I have an indonesian muslim friend in Bristol and he don’t do that shit!

As for being identifiable, yes. Pakistani men make up more than half of the reported Type 1 group local child sex exploitation cases (this is crucial) and when you look at the bigger picture, you see it’s a subset part of a major fucking problem.

The major fucking problem: Child sexual exploitation (CSE) is a real goddamn thing. You have a problem.  
A subset of said problem, zoomed x 100 : a specific ring of muslim pakistani dimwitted fucks who are doing actions that are ILLEGAL in Islam. said ring is a subset of a subset of a subset specifically the Type 1 group local street CSE (aka le Gang d Grooming)

continued below
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

To clarify:

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) has a subset named Group CSE (when child sexual exploitation is done by a group). Group CSE make up about 10% of all the CSE cases. Group CSE has two types:

Type 1 Group CSE offenders are ppl who sexually exploit vulnerable ppl. Children are vulnerable, that’s why they’re a target, but Type 1 offenders go after heartbroken adults too.

Type 2 Group CSE offenders, are ppl who go SPECIFICALLY after children. They’re the “If you can read, I don’t need” “young enough to ground, old enough to pound” kind of offenders.

Now. any normal white brit (not me) would probably assume Type 2 to be the worst of the two, but I dunno.  
Anyway Type 2 offenders usually operate ONLINE. Here’s the kicker: Type 2 offenders almost 100% WHITE

You heard me right. in the UK online scene, the predators are, WHITE.

But yeah let’s go after Islam.
Background Pony #F261
@tehwatever  
You’re right, but part of the problem is because it is Islam, though not entirely their fault. Islam has done beautiful things in the past, though right now it is in some trouble because some Islamists are butting heads with western philosophies. Take that and add on how many people worried about being labeled as racists for being critics.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The only reason why Capitalism is bad now because it has been unregulated and unchecked, which in turn can have of greedy corporations exploiting this.
Latecomer

@tehwatever  
Online groups might be harder to break. But I suspect of lot of the people blaming such things on Islam are already inclined to dislike it.(And the UK population is mostly white, so it’s only to be expected most groomers are.)

@NitroFury  
I concur - like nuclear material is good in a reactor but bad in the street. That’s why I endorse heavily regulated social capitalism.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
VoteVets Ad - Benedict Donald

Benedict Arnold did betray America and committed the literal, by-definition act of treason. But to what credit he deserves America did betray him first.

Donald Trump owes America his everything, and yet he still repeatedly and casually betrays his own country as a habit.

Donald Trump is a bigger traitor to America than Benedict Arnold.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer  
So why make it like it’s an exclusive a mauslem problem tho? CSE is a major problem, about 6k+ cases a year but it’s it’s everybody’s problem! You wouldn’t make the case of “muslims to be more likely to rape!” and even especially not “Islam promotes white girl rape”

Muslim Slayers regularly say shit like “brown ppl are raping OUR white women” before slaying demons muslims. yet they’re usually some proper chad who likes their women white, pretty and submissive. They also joke about rape.

These goyim are a proper case of “it’s okay when we do it”
Background Pony #02F1
Not surprising, really. The only thing Donald has ever been loyal to is himself.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User

Who gave him the White House keys? Why is he in charge of the country? How is he being compared to Benedict Arnold?
Latecomer

@tehwatever  
I’m pretty sure child grooming is seen as everyone’s problem - Muslims just got tangled up in it because there was a big bust and a lot of people don’t like them. Although there are some reasons why people might suspect those cultures.

(Also, goyim? Do you guys really say that too, or are you forgetting which Middle Eastern faith you’re part of?)
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I think I heard a debate on Youtube and there is this one guy was just going after homeless ppl.  
His arguments? Homeless ppl do drugs.  
His opponent countered. So do ppl with homes!

And so he finally showed his card. He said “yeah but homeless ppl do it where I can see them!”

There it is. It’s the aesthetic, really. It’s the foreign, suspicious, weird and exotic sense that a homeless person gives off, that makes ppl to suddenly make their “crimes” seem amplified.

What’s this got to do with my earlier Groom Gang rant? It’s kinda like Latecomer and #F261 been saying. Ppl kinda suspecious towards asian and islam already. so if they did some shit, same shit white ppl do, they go:

“See that? Goddamn brown ppl.” But if I said “you white ppl do it too” they might say “yes but we’re not smelly nor dirty nor speak in tongues!”

At least that’s how I sometimes see it really. Except ppl are way more polite in saying it.
Latecomer

@MagpulPony  
If it’s so easy anyone can learn it, what makes you think street thugs haven’t?

@tehwatever  
Pretty much, yeah - like if you have a penalty in a roleplaying game. You can roll the exact same number - or even a higher one - and still lose.

(Really, the sheer hostility to the homeless you see in some urban design is breathtaking.)
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer  
I personally never worked with homeless ppl before, but given that I worked in a restaurant and visit mosques regularly, I did have a lot of homeless ppl encounters. You can’t deny that they dirty and smell. But that dont mean they aren’t people. Most likely they just got a really bad critical failure roll.

My most memorable random encounter was when a guy pretended to want to use the bathroom, only to enter the dining hall and started begging. Boy did I have to kick him out. Felt bad, so I grabbed some loose change and sent him away.

Another is when a guy came in begging for food. It was lunch time so I told him to come at closing time (which was like, two hours away then) because I was busy. I asked if he got fam and he said he does. We prepared food and water for him, enough for five ppl.  
…  
I’m actually crying rn just remembering his crying face. Fuck. I hate crying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide