Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@MagpulPony

Oh well in that case…

China’s still kicking our ass in the trade war Trump started and Trump seems more interested in using our troops as a mercenary force for foreign nations more than not.
Background Pony #6300
China’s still kicking our ass in the trade war Trump started
That tends to happen when someone too dumb to realize how incompetent they are tries to renegotiate trade deals with people who actually have any semblance of experience, skill, or intelligence.

@Dustcan  
Trump seems more interested in using our troops as a mercenary force for foreign nations more than not.
At least when he’s not ignoring them getting shot so he can express approval for the leader of the country killing them, that is.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Atlantic Coast Pipeline is dead.

Duke and Dominion power announced today that the much reviled pipeline project has been officially cancelled.

The pipeline caused a major pushback in West VA and VA when it was announced, as it would have required the forfeiture of land by thousands of residents across the pipelines course, as well as required the devastation of local parks and nature preserves. Environmental groups, groups of concerned land owners, and business groups have long opposed the project and dogged it with legal battles since 2014.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@igotnopicks

Partially so I’m familiar with the narrative being crafted, partially because it’s an open secret that Trump gets his ideas from Fox News so hearing from the source lets me better understand the motivation behind it.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dustcan

Remember when some terrorist tried to mail bombs to Democrat senators and Fox News censored the van because they were afraid that their viewers would catch on to the fact that he was one of them?

It’s funny that he’s seen by his own side as a liberal spy that aimed to make them look bad.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Let’s see, the causes of those are (in order): politicians, politicians, politicians, statistically unlikely, grossly statistically unlikely (seriously, you’re more likely to get struck by lightning than die in a mass shooting), and politicians.
So while the world overall gets better, Congress really does continue to be the opposite of progress…
full
No, the world isn’t getting better.
So please, rethink your whole “EvErYtHiNg Is JuSt FiNe” mentality.
full
Although I’ve calmed down about Article 13/17 due to the reasonable exemptions.

Remember when you all said I was overreacting about the world getting worse?

Yeah.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@igotnopicks  
Hm. I think Bubba Wallace should apologize just to defuse the tension. “My Bad, I overreacted.” is sufficient. Pride has no place during these tense times (I don’t mean pride as in the rainbow thingy)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide