Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Wow. This CHAZ thing looks like some ISIS bullshit, bro. There I said it.  
It ISIS bro.  
Like a fake caliphate, autonomous “kafir-free” zone or some bullshit like that.

Total goddamn nonsense.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

She has awful trigger discipline. Your finger is supposed to be either behind the trigger or in front of the trigger guard unless you intend to fire.

Grandma is going to get clocked in the face by the recoil from her own handgun because she clearly has no idea what she’s doing. Good going, Grandma.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
@Angrybrony  
Yes because the protests so far haven’t gotten anyone killed (David Dorn), random houses bombed with incendiaries, and created a lawless wasteland in the middle of a city of two (CHAZ) that are blaming the police for their own people killing their own people.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Angrybrony  
Private property means stay the fuck out. You are required by law to obey the sign that says no trespassing. They had their guns because they knew the police wouldn‘t be there in two seconds and protests can become riots real fast.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@lonewolf  
in addition of this, destruction of private property/entry door, at this point defending themselves if threatened would have ended in death and national outrage and all, but this is still trespassing.

full  
I wonder what they used to take down a - i suppose- forged steel gate like that, or maybe that was a cheaper kind but even, you don’t bang into people’s home like that. You violate the NAP, you get the bullets.

@Angrybrony  
IF people enter my property I bring out the carabine and shoot in the pack. So um, yes.

@Egil  
Cops can’t be everywhere, especially in rural area where the Gendarmerie (a bit like the marshalls or something police) now asks farmers and other citizens to be armed. If there’s a hunter, or anyone armed they have a role, if alerted, to intervene in case of an attack or something and handle the situation their best.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Patachu

Yeah okay, the home owners are blatantly in the right now. Hell they’d be in the right if they did shoot somebody’s ass at that point, but the fact that they didn’t means they are even more in the right.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
Yeah okay, the home owners are blatantly in the right now. Hell they’d be in the right if they did shoot somebody’s ass at that point, but the fact that they didn’t means they are even more in the right.

Thank you for being objective and not just siding with the protestors. <3
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Fauci basically roasted his boss at today’s hearing.

The US response to this virus has been the most pathetic, disturbing, and idiotic moment in recent memory. The President and his ilk have turned our nation into a global laughing stock.

Our power and influence are diminished, our global role has been subsumed by others, and we have crippled ourselves with our own incompetence.

Trump has not made America great, he has lessened us, cheapened us. And we have paid the price 10 fold.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide