Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Hypothetically, how many countries could one country split into over this sort of division? I’m not saying they should, I’m not saying the US will split into 3,243 individual countries, I’m just being hypothetical and trying to start a discussion.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Wiimeiser  
realistically only a few states could sustain an independent country, California and Texas most of all, though Texas would have a serious crisis due to a breakdown between it’s nearly evenly numbered rural right and metropolitan left,
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The CHAZ militia shot Two teenage African Americans. The 16 year old is dead and the 14 year old is in critical condition.  
full

Of course, Antifa thinks murdering a 16 year old and possibly a 14 year old if he doesn’t make it is a victory against fascism.  
full  
full
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The people who’ve been explicitly defending rioting, looting, vandalism and racially motivated assaults for weeks are now fainting over two people peacefully standing on their own property holding guns. Meanwhile, Antifa gunned down two black children and they’re calling it a victory against the fash.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
The people who’ve been explicitly defending rioting, looting, vandalism and racially motivated assaults for weeks are now fainting over two people peacefully standing on their own property holding guns. Meanwhile, Antifa gunned down two black children and they’re calling it a victory against the fash.

ANTIFA gunned down two black kids? Link?

Edit: Just watched the police interview. That place is fucking lost. Time to call in an air strike and just be done with it.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

New reddit rules does not apply to everbody it seems.

“While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority…”

full

So its still ok to hate white people for the left. Good to know reddit!
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
New reddit rules does not apply to everbody it seems.
“While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority…”
full
So its still ok to hate white people for the left. Good to know reddit!

The civil war is already here.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

So its still ok to hate white people
Let’s say you’re white, you’re straight, you’re conservative christian. OK, that makes you sound like you a majority but NO!  
Apparently you hold some unpopular opinions and have some niche taste and that makes you…a minority! HAHA!

Heck, you being a BRONY is enough to claim minority!Or just say you’re jewish. nobody can prove you otherwise.

This is easy to exploit: the individual is always a minority compared to the public. There is ALWAYS something you’re a minority in. Capitalize on that.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

CHAZ is thriving. Antifa & BLM just shot a 16 & 14 yo black kid in the far left utopian nation of Chaz, Seattle. 5th shooting there in the past 8 days, 9th murder to have taken place there overall. Also reports out today that at least 81 alleged rapes have occurred in the area in the past 3 weeks, as well as over 120 violent assaults.

Peaceful conflict mediation

Guardian takes the pulse on CHAZ

Downright bad and awful

CHAZ - welcome to a world without police with ANTIFA in charge.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@MagpulPony  
This crazy progressive movement, whatever one calls it threatens to devour all. And when it meets the real world it has to resort to the same solutions as is used here, but wait! Its ok since we do it!

@Egil  
A few months in CHAZ for them all.
Latecomer

@Terminal Red  
So, is this like burned into the essence of being law emforcers in America? Because if so, I might have to give the abolition movement another look…

@silbasa  
At least by watching those idiots from the outside we can hopfully learn from their mistakes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide