Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@Dustcan  
I heard that Barr ordered the firing of tear gas and is lying about it. He said there was frozen water bottles being thrown but multiple sources have confirmed that there was no such thing happening and in fact Barr was seen watching the protest and then walking back into the White House without even a hint of concern.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Apple Thor

Indeed. The guy who was only hired due to his history of covering up presidential crimes by abusing his position’s authority, and has spent his current tenure covering up presidential crimes by abusing his position’s authority, is allowing presidential crimes by abusing his position’s authority.

Imagine that.
Background Pony #9C2E
Sesame Street will talk about racism in a CNN Town Hall program.

That moment when Sesame Street can condemn racism, but the President of the United States can’t.
Background Pony #9C2E
I remember when the President was held to a higher standard than the characters from Sesame Street.
Princess Applejack

@silbasa  
Trump is a racist, out of all the things he could have twitted about he chooses “When the Looting Starts the Shooting Starts” an infamous racist qoute from the 1960s and then he is such a flatfoot coward that he tries to dine knowing where it came from and even going as far as interrupting a reporter who tried to fact check him on that quote. Not to mention Trump’s blatant hatred for Obama is pretty obvious to anyone who understands English.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide