Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Did you all see the swedish polive woman with the “white silence is white violence” sign kneeling for protestors in Sweden? Whites are now guilty because of their skin color. And somehow this is not racism…
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Terminal Red  
it’s completely absurd… and some will support this.

And Americans want this to be global.

In fact, it’s not because you guys hate your own country we should al kneel for you.

All lives matter. Not just yours or your victimhood that kills more people and put more people in misery by your criminal actions.

You think you have it bad, just go check how Mexico’s police like, or CRS here, or in Africa, Middle East, HK, in every regime you shits contributed to create.

I’m French. I don’t give a fuck about fucking americans. You want the world to cry with you? Fuck you, egoistical prigs. Burn the cars you want, the shops you want, create the chaos you want and shit on the conmfort people who died in wars created for you.

You don’t deserve all that.

Even the absolute cowardice of the mods, hosting it on a country that’s not America pushed policies to support a SJW movement. Like censoring drawing of horses will calm down the situation, end racism and police brutality, and maybe the riots.

Nah it won’t do anything, what the hell are you guys thinking LMAO!  
«There look! I am doing virtue signalling! BLM! ACAb! Please don’t burn my house, we frens! No, police not the gas! I can fix it I’m special!»

Yes arguably Americans are different, but when shit happens to you, again, everyone cries. You’re the guys who had apartheid since the 60s, you’re the guys who kept homosexuality illegal til the 80s and invaded countries for their oil, and propagate your shitty ideologies in your social media.

What you want? Empathy? You’re a country of murderers with zero education, zero self-discipline, more wealthy than all of us here in Europe!

So shut up, the world don’t give a shit about your drama or your dumb show. You are not better, not more valuable. You have nothing. We are all the same.

All lives matter.

@silbasa  
Yes that’s racist. like we all must pay the price for some shit going on a country we’ll never visit!

Even other Americans never been involved, that’s totally racism indeed! justice’s been served, what else do they want?
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@silbasa  
yeh that’s what I feel what they’re trying to achieve, but… were they thinking that nope, the majority will fight back, won’t let it happen?

This is ridiculous.

But if Soros, the media and all this politburo decide to get the world to follow them, for whatever reason, I’m droppin my job in graphics/print and drop my resume at the gendarmerie nationale. military service, weapon permit. bac +4.

Thanks for the motivation guys! This, it’s how cops are made and I hate it.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Patachu  
It could lead to a civil war of sorts if allowed to continue. If the government dont act soon it will be to late. Trump is working against social media censorship with a new bill demanding fairness. There is some resistance left. I hope it can still be fixed. If not the US falls.
Background Pony #3294
@silbasa

You’ll notice nobody asked them to do the kneeling thing,they likely did it on their own volition. So go scream at the swedish women about it.
Background Pony #019B
@silbasa

@Patachu  
No, that’s not what it means. It means that staying silent in the face of discrimination when you have the ability not to is a form of violence.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

What’s hilarious is you can tell all of these background pony right wing yes men are new to the forums, most of them can’t even post links correctly.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -

@Background Pony #019B  
and there’s still no announcement of any deliberation about reforms going to take place to that police misconduct, all people said is pretty much “it was bad and it was a tragedy”.

Yup. Business as usual in the land of the free.
Patachu

@Background Pony #019B  
«Staying silent in the face of discrimination»  
“Black Lives Matters” is itself discrimination. It’s nothing but a political meme.  
«Baww look at me I’m oppressed and you’re not! I’m gonna rob a shop and set the cities on fire because a cop shot a black guy!»

Like many here are saying, and not just on this forum, this movement has been created and fueled, propagated by the media as an attempt to destabilize not just America but other countries. We only get out of the COVID19 and even here the left is using this bullshit.

BLM is leftist propaganda and nothing else, something created by whites to have a reason to once again pretend they are good guys doing something. IT’s not initiated by black people themselves, black people just want to be home, at peace, and safe, and justice to be given, but as usual, the left want people to hate eachother.

Leftists don’t give a fuck about black people, they only pretend they do as long they serve their interes-«oh excuse me comrade of color, but we’re late, this is the LGBTQIPZ____ month now. Yes, it’s fine you had your revolt about Pink Floyd’s death or something. Can you be nice and take all these BLM signs to the trash, and make some room on the road for rainbow flags, that’ll be nice, k?»

You guys are being used and will be thrashed as soon your job is done, like everytime there is a protests in this style. Regardless of the year or regardless of the government. in fact it’s not protests, it’s organized riots.

Hell even for the right you are the useful idiots.

Look, these riots, not protests killed more blacks than the cops did this year. And put even more in poverty, because of course, you are only rioting the urban areas, where people of the middle class have a job and lives.

But sure you will never riot in LA where stars, millionaires and billionaires live, you will not riot on any building that actually rules that oppression and control. How brave!  
Look at that evil capitalist! Yes exploiting innocent workers, daring to sell things for MONEY!

full
Background Pony #38EB
@dissociativity  
I’ve been on Derpibooru for a while now and never felt it worthwhile to make an account (made one sometime and then forgot the password). I just like to look at high-quality art and post comments of encouragement, but when this whole affair started I decided to come to the forums.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You can’t convinced me that there is not difference between Far-Left Regressives and Alt-Right Anti-SJWs. They both don’t value freedom of minorities, don’t value the speech of others, and they sure as hell value your rights. Both have a similar goal, seeking power and control.

FYI, It is possible to be Liberal Anti-SJW, Liberal Conservative, and Conservative Liberal, and get hated by both. Which is why calling me an “SJW” or “Neocon Conservatard” will not work cause I guarantee you they will hate me.
Patachu

@lonewolf  
..let’s be realist, this kind of stuff is going to happen. Mass shooting by some brainwashed creep who will claim «this is a revolution!»

@NitroFury  
As a right wing person, free speech is as important as the freedom to defend oneself physically. I don’t know what kind of far right you’re talking, unless you really mention the hardcore nazis and religious extremists who, i am certain, are a small minority. I’m more worried about the left’s and liberals repeated attempts to destroy free speech, online, as shown on Derpibooru recently, on the social networks and in real life, with judges ruling out what is hate speech or provocations.  
And SJWs. Being anti-SJW does not means being far-right, I’m pretty certain, as observed, SJWs attacks more libertarians and right wing people than actual extremists, abhors freedom of speech.

But I’m not American so I don’t know what freedom the minorities don’t have in the US, I’d like you to be a bit specific and enlighten me on this one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide