Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

They seem to be attacking the CNN building due there beeing a police station in the same building. Now its just random rioting. Time for order to be restored. Justice is beeing served, they have no reason for this.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@lonewolf  
I’d like to know who set that on fire, because there’s a few things to note here.. If it was the protestors, fair enough, but I’m not seeing any gathering of protesters and rioters there, do you see that?  
here’s some other footage I found.. I’m seeing the flames building up slowly and fire fighters and bystanders watching the scene unfold or filming it. Where’s the rioters? and it looks like it might have started from a smaller fire too.

Even if rioters looted and burned those other targets, we’ve seen footage of them doing it and being gathered, but those were targets that made sense for them to attack, where as this one doesn’t make any lick of sense for them to be attacking or even feel remotely outraged by the existence of. I sense there’s some foul play in this, that someone else might have been doing this to pile on the protesters.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@silbasa  
you know, rioters love any excuse to riot and break things. Black blox don’t care about yellow vests protests here, they just want to break cars. and here too when the cops does nothing but an idiot in bike hit their car and get a leg broken, they also riot because police is racist, break stuff and steal.

so, not the first time. they don’t care if justice’s served they want to break things and let hate speak out. voila!
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[Chauvin] pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 20:19:38 and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck.
Sure sounds like resisting arrest to wind up pressed on the ground by the neck.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@Typhoon2000  
choose between the chaotic evil of the population brainwashed by bullshit, or the lawful evil of a government, which of both tyrannies are justified.  
rioters destroying everything, cops armed with teargas shooting at them.  
in the meantime, the media is covering all that taking both things at their advantage for their rhetoric.

@silbasa  
He did something wrong, a crime, and resisted arrest.

Why are people acting like this if not to end like martyrs? For just the purpose of creating a wave of chaos again?  
Look, if they really wanted to save the guy, having 20, 30 people around 3 cops on a car would be totally doable, but again, they never wanted this. Indeed, he decided to resist til the end while being arrested. It’s just like threatening a cop or anyone pointing a gun at you.

His last words «What you gonna do motherfucker? Shoot me?»
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@silbasa

@Patachu  
What was his crime again? Paying for something with a counterfeit dollar he didn’t even know was counterfeit?

And fuck off with that “resisting arrest” trash. You guys know damn well he didn’t need to die, and if the cops are at a point where “resisting arrest” can end with them choking someone to death, then at that point they’re using excessive force
Patachu

@Kiryu-Chan  
If you know you are clean, if you are certain, just let the cop being mad at you and arrest you, that’s what I’d do, then cite your rights to have a lawyer, don’t resist, even the fuckers that’s what they want. If you resist they can use violence. Yes that’s so proud, so tough but in the end you die.

But again it requires intelligence if you cannot physically escape unharmed or defend yourself, come with the cop, ask for what you are arrested, he must tell you why until he reads your rights. And you will never speak without the presence of your lawyer. If the cop asks you anything, even if you are fine, even if you have drugs or anything on you, «I will only speak in the presence of my lawyer»  
Then whatever they do will be able to be considered a mistake and be actually in trouble. But again you need to be sure you are clean and not forgot something incriminating in your house or like, a joint on your car or something.

@Vivace  
Might want a video evidence knowing all the dumb people filming it all in “HD” with their smartphone at the moment of the facts, if you have one I’d like to watch. Both the cops and the guy were in fault, one for locking him and killing him, the guy for forcing the cop to do that.

I’m just saying that, the few time I got arrested or questioned by the police; you MUST comply to their orders if they have any reason to arrest you as cited. A valid reason, and istead of reading Marx and Engels at school, read the civil code or your law, know your rights.  
If you really are arrested for something, «I will only talk to my lawyer» and when the lawyer is here insist that even if a cop spotted you for speeding, always refute the accusation. If you are persuaded and know you are clean, insist, require the evidence that you have committed a crime. We all probably have counterfeit money in our pockets, but proving your forged it is something else. And it better not be drug money.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Kiryu-Chan

@Vivace  
He resisted outside they got him in and took him back out since he continued to resist. Come on, you know this is not standard procedure! And yes as I have stated in previous posts its murder. Always make sure to get the full story, not just the one on CNN.
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@Kiryu-Chan
If you know you are clean, if you are certain, just let the cop being mad at you and arrest you, that’s what I’d do, then cite your rights to have a lawyer, don’t resist, even the fuckers that’s what they want. If you resist they can use violence. Yes that’s so proud, so tough but in the end you die.

You know what’s funny about this? this is how the people and my parents dealt with the local forces of the ex-dictator’s regime, in order to as you say, not give them excuses to do worse on them.

Maybe you should use your infinite intelligence to ponder on that for a bit.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
I was banned as it was being talked about, but the idea that big corporations are “Left leaning” is absolutely ludicrous. If they were Left leaning, they wouldn’t exist. The Left is appropriately against giant corporations like Google and Twitter. The two are not compatible.

Leftists also get banned far more frequently than people on the Right. Twitter allows literal Nazis to have a platform and be verified. They placate to the Far Right far more. The entire narrative that the Right is being censored is nothing but whiny crybabies that can’t handle any restrictions at all.

Trump’s dumbass lies about the virus are literally getting people killed. Facts are Left leaning, so it does always happen that the facts are against him. Twitter should‘be taken action to prevent him from getting people killed years ago.
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@silbasa  
Dude, this is some batshit crazy conspiracy nut video. That Google allowed to stay up!!! The fact that you were able to link to it proves exactly what I said to be true.

It’s from over a year ago. Why didn’t the Far Left YouTube Commies have it taken down?!
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@UserAccount  
it’s like I’m reading a post from an anti-sjw in reverse…

here’s the thing about facts, facts are simply facts and nothing else. Imo, both sides of the political aisles can go and pirouette off of a cliff, about Owning the concept of, or being synonymous with Facts..

I like how in politics, you seize everything, every human concept, everyone’s invention and achievement, everyone’s discoveries, realizations, everything that other people brought to the world, just to say, “MY SIDE IS ALL ABOUT THIS THING!”. No. Those specific people that brought to the world those specific things, They were about each of those things in particular, as well as every human being who contributed towards the notion and common understanding of the word we know today as “fact”.
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@toxicitzi  
I standby what I said. There was no worthwhile human achievement that could be defined as Right Wing. The Right has only ever set people back and been all about denying science.

What I’m saying is nothing like “The Democrats are better than the Republicans.” Both have historically been horrible, but whenever anyone in any party has done good, it’s been a Left Wing action.
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@UserAccount  
I don’t give a shit about the left and the right wing’s tribal war…. what matters to me is that either of these sides are just a means to an end, that end being these human societies we’re all trying to maintain and maybe even peaceably coexist with one another as societies, as well as, as human beings, while treating the other the way we’d want others to treat us. That’s what I see governments as, they’re a means to an end to keep the economy, the security and stability of a society, so the people have a chance to live and maybe prosper too.

Everytime I’ve seen anyone claim their side is the “Bee’s Knees” and put the concept of an alignment above the value of a human’s worth, or treated it as though it’s higher and better than people are, bad things have happened as a result of that. We’ve had that going with the Left and Right historically, if you look further than the USA and mind you, before the most recent centuries most places in the world used to be monarchies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide