Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Vivace  
Everyone in Minnesota worked with or for Target. They’re one of the largest companies in the state. It’s like saying someone working for 3M in Minnesota is somehow unusual or suspect.
Background Pony #1F81
What does looting, vandalism and burning down buildings have to do with the tragic unjust death of someone anyway?

By all means there should be protests against police brutality and racism, but this is not helping anyone.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@The Smiling Pony  
on contrary. Twitter is a leftist shithole that forces their leftist ideals as a general rule.  
Make a choice, you create yourself a safespace and ignore what goes on the right wing since you banned them all, now everyone agrees with you, polls from Twitter/Facebook/Youtube gives Biden winner at 80% against Trump.  
In reality, he loses. No one understands what happened.  
You created a safespace. Not a place of communication and exchange. That’s what you want? Okay let it be, there’s gab, it’s small but you want any right wing to be radicalized? That’s pretty much how to do it.

Keep it up, I’m just saying the leftists are stupid as fuck and keep shooting in their feet.

TBH I hate Social Media, that’s in the title, they want all to be equalized and accorded to the opinion of certified artists and brainless actors, literally machines paid to express feels and say catchphrases. This is clearly not working.

Also Youtube censors anyone who dares debunking opinions that are not mainstream  
You want a fucking hugbox? We have alternatives, and without control, ideas spread. That’s what I want. That’s how right wing ideas are going to spread, being the new alternative, the new dissident opinion. And you can do nothing about it.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[
The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Floyd being restrained by the the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.
](https://twitter.com/matthewacherry/status/1266469379757109248?s=21)  
Is that supposed to be the evidence that doesn’t support a charge against Chauvin? There’s no way that Floyd was just about to die of poor health right then and there. If the knee to the neck for several continuous minutes was the last straw, sounds like a confirmation in favor of the charge.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
No, it isn’t. Tech is money leaning, investor leaning, and the people with the checkbooks tend to be conservatives. They just don’t actually do anything, or appear in the public. The actual company employees, regardless of level, doing real work are at their mercy, and they may bitch and moan about the alt-right or whatever, but their boss is the almighty dollar, and it says “increase user engagement by allowing far-right content”. A few “big names” like Alex Jones finally getting banned is if nothing else proof that the right is given too much leeway due to how incredibly long it takes platforms to act against them. Hell Trumpo’s still shitposting daily and breaking the Twitter ToS left and right. In general right-wingers online are treated with cotton gloves due to how quick they are to go full Karen and scream like babies that a private company is being mean to them on their own platform.
](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4804822#post_4804822)
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #1F81  
This is gonna sound harsh, but it’s the same logic as taking hostages. “We will burn down one city block every hour until we get <X>.” It gives you more leverage than your everyday protest.

@Dustcan  
Yeah, no. She has to be off the table now.

…right?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Yeah Youtube is a leftist hugbox too, which is why they always recommend me videos of quality channels like Razorfist, The Quartering, Yellow Flash, Clownfish TV, Mike Zeroh, and all those channels who make most of their money off complaining about how SJWs and women are destroying nerd culture, all because I watched a clip of fucking Star Wars
Background Pony #1F81
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Supposedly he tried to pay for something at a store with a $10 bill that was actually fake/counterfeited and he didn;t know it was fake money.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Background Pony #1F81  
Do I have to quote MLK about riots being the language of the unheard for the upteenth time?

Riots suck, but they happen for a reason. People get angry, especially over being killed by people supposed to be their protectors and being called thugs by their own president. There must be consequences. If there are no consequences, then they feel they have to take matters into their own hands and make some. Vent their anger.

There is always going to be those who take advantage of situations like this, but rioters/looters/vandals do not delegitmize the anger and pain. And the absence of reaction, of understanding, of listening, of change tells the protestors and angry people that you don’t really care about why this is happening.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Kiryu-Chan

@Vivace

@Dustcan

As they say in the video is it not clear what happens between the two videos. Something happened that caused them to lay him down like that. I am not disputing that they murdered him, but it seems to be a trend in the US of people of color resisting arrest escalating events leading to cases like this. Am I wrong here? Please correct me if I am.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@silbasa  
There is no evidence to support your claims. No evidence that he shouted at the police or that he struggled. Even as he was dying he wasn’t struggling.

So why are you claiming he did?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide