Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #686B
@Latecomer  
Nah, police aren’t arming themselves and shooting people because people have guns, they’re doing it becase they can and nobody wants to stop them.
Background Pony #686B
I’ve genuinely enjoyed watching the hypocrisy of both sides in regards tothe 10th Amendment since Trump has become president. Now suddenly I see Democrats standing up for state’s rights and Republicans pushing for more federal control. I don’t want Biden to win, but damn if he does it will be fun to see the sides switch again.
Background Pony #686B
@Latecomer  
Ok? That doesn’t mean much. I don’t know what country you live in but I can bet the culture around policing is different.
Background Pony #686B
@Latecomer  
I don’t think disarming police officers would do much, or is a great idea. What needs to be done is remove a number of asinine protections the courts have allowed them, clamp down on asset forfeiture, and force departments to be more transparent.

Additionally we need to educate regular people to be friendlier to them. This isn’t just the reaponsibility of the cops, if a community is standoffish toward them of course they will do the same, they’re still human.
Background Pony #686B
@Latecomer  
It’s also easier to be friendly to someone when you yourself have a gun. So disarm cops and let people be armed.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Twitter is now beginning to fact check Trump’s tweets. Naturally Trump is losing his mind now that his tweets now have a unavoidable disclaimer.

It’s a start.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Ereiam  
He already made a big deal last week about starting a commission to investigate “left wing bias” in the tech industry. Apparently he really does think all these multi-billion corporations are run by commies that are systematically targeting poor honest truth-telling conservatives…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide