Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@Background Pony #7FD0  
You don’t understand Presidential immunity, Trump only avoid jail time because the Republican Majority failed to up hold their civic duty, Trump is not going to get that luxury once he leaves office. To Republicans Trump has almost outlived his purpose and the only thing Mitch cares about his Judges once he gets those judges though Trump can rot behind bars for all he cares.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Apple Thor
There is nothing to get. If guy minded his own business, he’d still be alive. Also could have been carrying that hammer and suddenly dropped it but could easily have had something else, maybe a knife.

Huh. A few weeks ago I accidently entered the restricted section of my local election building. Didn’t know I was in danger of being shot to death.

Because that’s basically the logic.
Background Pony #7FD0
@Apple Thor  
Lock him up, right? Whenever he leaves office, all those looking to jail him are going to be just as frustrated with whatever admin comes after him’s refusal to prosecute the same way republicans were when trump didn’t have hilary arrested the same way democrats were disappointed with obama for not prosecuting anyone from the bush admin the same way republicans were disappointed in bush for not going after bill clinton. Its precedent. Admins typically don’t prosecute previous admins no matter what rhetoric they use or how much their base clamors for it. Asserting that trump is some unique situation that throws that precedent out the window ignores all the shady dealings previous admins delved into and possible charges that previous presidents or their admin officials could have faced if a president REALLY wanted to go after their predecessor.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
@Dustcan  
Do you also take stairwells that are obviously closed due to a wet floor then blame the business when you see the bone sticking out of your leg? Because ignoring signs like DANGER will probably do that.

@The Smiling Pony  
Asking questions is boot licking, got it.

@Apple Thor  
You sure?
Princess Applejack

@Apple Thor
Lock him up, right? Whenever he leaves office, all those looking to jail him are going to be just as frustrated with whatever admin comes after him’s refusal to prosecute the same way republicans were when trump didn’t have hilary arrested the same way democrats were disappointed with obama for not prosecuting anyone from the bush admin the same way republicans were disappointed in bush for not going after bill clinton. Its precedent. Admins typically don’t prosecute previous admins no matter what rhetoric they use or how much their base clamors for it. Asserting that trump is some unique situation that throws that precedent out the window ignores all the shady dealings previous admins delved into and possible charges that previous presidents or their admin officials could have faced if a president REALLY wanted to go after their predecessor.
You don’t get it. When Trump leaves office he is no longer protected by immunity meaning he is a regular citizen. The Republicans cannot help him once he is out of office nor would they want to because Trump owes states including red states money for his campaign rallies and he is also under investigation too by New York.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Egil  
You’re justifying murder and showing an extremely callous attitude towards the whole situation. All because a guy walked around an empty open construction site for a few minutes.

Pretty fucking revolting tbh, even bootlickers are cringing.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Commune
Trespassing is a crime.

Oh my fucking god ahahahaha  
This reminds me of when I snitched out classmates when I was a kid, oof brings me back to days I don’t want to remember  
Except this is worse because it is trying to legitimise a murder
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Apple Thor  
@The Smiling Pony  
@Commune  
I suggest you do some more research into the issue because whatever news you’re watching isn’t telling you everything. Also name calling, dude calling me a racist, the usual trademarks of people who have an extreme inability to think for themselves and believe whatever they’re told. Black man good, white/orange man bad, really wouldn’t surprise me if you got pissed off at conservatives cleaning up Baltimore, the city with goddamn rats in it.
Princess Applejack

@Egil  
That site you linked me to reeks of right wing talking points. I knew something was off when I saw “The Media” “The Left” “CNN” all in negative terms. So you just exposed what I thought about you from your answers.
Background Pony #7FD0
@Apple Thor  
Neither are all the other officials protected now out of office or out of office when the admin after then. He’s not immune but it doesn’t mean next potential admin or states need to prosecute. I’m simply saying they likely won’t given the past history of former officials also not being prosecuted despite some clamoring by sections of the public to do so.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Apple Thor  
I mean the bias of the left has been proven countless times, mate, even among leftists. Hell, some of you are ready to call me a racist purely because I want to see all the facts and don’t instantly believe Ahmaud.
Princess Applejack

@Egil  
When you were backed up against the wall the one news source you decided to pick was a right wing opinion piece to try and justify your stance despite after I sent you the legal laws regarding trespassing. The writer of that piece is using debunked talking points that we just spent hours going over. Did you even read the thing you linked?
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Background Human  
In my defense I tried to find it on mediabias fact check and it didn’t show up anywhere. The article itself didn’t seem to have anything bias in it so I thought it was okay.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Apple Thor  
Look, all I saw was a person killing another person, the color of their skin shouldn’t matter. And it’s actually revolting that instead of bothering to consider it from another viewpoint instead of getting nuclear level outraged people would sooner try to ruin my and others lives because we didn’t cry for another person we’ve never met. It sucks that he died, maybe the dudes are legitimate racists, I don’t know for sure. That is my point! There are still plenty of facts we don’t know and I want everyone to stop losing their minds until we know them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide