Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@Ereiam  
He isn’t a better pick than Biden. He couldn’t beat Hillary, in peace time 2016. He couldn’t beat Biden in a crisis 2020. Its clear to anyone who has been watching. That Bernie Sanders is a bad pick.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Apple Thor  
That’s like saying Muhammad Ali is a worse boxer than a spindly teen with glass bones after fifteen people shoot Ali with shotguns.

Bernie was a better candidate, the party he was running in is just utter garbage.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Kazapsky  
It isn’t as simple as that, companies hire the best people they can for the job, and when so much of the pool has college degrees they will opt for that because the degree is a good signal for good employees. It really is a matter of society as a whole pushing for kids to go to college or you fail.
Background Pony #2F82
@Typhoon2000  
We do actually, because if the economy goes to shit, millions of people can go jobless and/or homeless, and that isn’t exactly good for keeping people alive.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Background Pony #5EBE

Society tells kids that because companies make it true. The hiring process has valued a degree in a completely unrelated field more than actual skills at the job in question for far longer than kids have been hearing “go to college if you want a job”.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Kazapsky  
what are you basing this off of? Companies will recruit the best of who they can recruit in relation to the cost. The only time they are really worried about that is when an employee is so overqualified they risk losing them soon after. This means if a bunch of people have college degrees they don’t have as much of an incentive to hire someone without one. Pinning them as the source of the problem and what needs to be fixed is too narrow and misses the issue, Peoole have been pushing college as something everyone needs, that is what needs to stop.
Background Pony #02F1
@The Smiling Pony
I just noticed the subtle implication that Trump will win 2020. He has more allegations than Biden.
Substantially more. 23 women have accused Trump, and a book from last year detailed an additional 43 instances of that sort of thing. Plus there’s that video where he talks about how he can just grab women.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
It’s mostly due to power, these are the most powerful people in the country. Some are smaller names and more vulnerable, and people are waking up to it more, but since people have their loyalties to their party they will sometimes find ways to overlook these things.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[
I am being hard on Bernie Sanders because I want him to win.
](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4698158#post_4698158)  
[
I hope Biden or Pete
](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4697746#post_4697746)

THONK
Background Pony #137C
why even worrying, or blaming eachother, we already know who will win this election:
full

Please tell me Low Energy Jeb is trying again!!!!! XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide