Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Vivace

I’unno. The article I read only states Time’s Up said they had no choice to decline, citing their non-profit status enables them to protect women at large so they couldn’t jeopardize it. They had to choose between the greater good an all that.

And you what? Imma believe them. I choose to believe they did want to help them, but going after Creepy Uncle Joe would screw them and their opportunity to help women.

So yeah. Not only has Biden “possibly” created a MeToo survivor but he’s hurt the movement as a whole. But remember, you still gotta ‘Vote Blue No Matter Who Rapes You.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Apple Thor  
based on your own personal opinion, you believe one is credible. I believe both stories could be credible and would like journalists to be fair and investigate, which is their job. Instead they were hypocrites and chose to ignore Biden because of their own bias.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
The elections are gonna be between 2 dementia ridden sexual predators with only about 5 years left in them.

Where the FUCK did America go wrong to end up like this?
Background Pony #CDD9
@Apple Thor  
I have looked into her, I’m not saying I believe her. However I think any accusation deserves to be taken seriously and investigated.

@Lord Goku  
Good to hear
Background Pony #CDD9
@Apple Thor  
No, it doesn’t work like that. If someone makes a serious accusation you can hold your judgement till you learn more information. You can believe her accusation is possible while also believing that without enough evidence it you can’t just condemn the accused.

Like I said, if someone comes forward with a serious accusation they should be taken seriously and their story should be investigated.
Princess Applejack

@Background Pony #5EBE  
You choose to believe someone who is known for changing their story. Her history speaks for her. If she wanted to call Biden out she would have done so years ago. She just wanted attention, its why I find the accusations from her a desperate gamble from a woman hungry for the limelight. She isn’t a trustworthy source so the main media outlets did not cover her. Now that this talking point is over lets move to something more interesting.

Link
Background Pony #CDD9
@Apple Thor  
I choose to take serious accusations seriously. The real problem here is hypocrisy, both of those in the media who chose to not cover this, and of people like yourself who bend over backwards to defend them.

You said earlier:

[bqit would be best to look into her history before casting judgement[/bq]

and you’re right. Now, I’m not going to call her friends and her family, her old old bosses and associates, to get an idea of her history. You know whose job that is? Journalists, they do that, and they may uncover things we didn’t know about. The ones at the previously mentioned major institutions simply chose not to do it. That is the problem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide