Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #9B61

He says he’s worth $10 billion. Then randomly doubles it to $20B or “maybe $40 billion” midsentence.

According to Forbes however even if you give him every benefit of the doubt you can possibly give him, he’s supposed to be worth at most $3-5 billion.

How much he’s actually worth is only he knows, since he’s lies about it everytime, routinely commits tax fraud to inflate/deflate his value depending on which kind of loan he’s requesting, and actively sues anybody who investigates his financials.
Background Pony #8526
@MethidMan  
Run if you like, I’m not going to stop you, though if you run on a message of murder you probably won’t have too many fans.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Dustcan  
I’m not aware of any time he has called for the legal killing of democrats.

@Apple Thor  
oh he is a narcissist, but if you can’t see your own bias I’m sorry.
Princess Applejack

I hope that judge pick loses, I don’t care if I never see another Republican in the white house again. The party has lost meaning and banking on blind loyalty and voter suppression to survive only reinforces the need for the party to change.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Mikey  
I didn’t claim they were. They do, however, give me a good idea of the different POVs and help to get an idea of the whole picture. Often times from there I dig to find out more, sources like the LA Times, CNBC, Politico, The Hill. I don’t trust any news source, but I do try to verify and judge what I read.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide