Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Typhoon2000  
When has it ever not be doomed?

Democracy works wonders when it’s a small scale. A city, a town, etc.. Those have democratic processes that rarely fails. At a larger scale, however, it changes because it heavily depends on where you live and the economy of your area. A person from a lower-class area will vote someone that supports their situation while a person from middle-class would vote someone else. Other factors also involved such as race, gender, religion and age, each acting like their own independent demographic.

There is no perfect system.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@SombrLiz  
Thirded, we mustn’t fear. Fear makes people feel powerless, and hide. or belive in all kind of bullshit and become obeident. Fear is egoism, when afraid people think only about themselves.  
we must hate. Find the rage in us to advance, not to be afraid but have the courage to fight. To hate this situation, hate that invisible enemy that killed many of us.

Manipulators know this too well, with fear you control someone the victim won’t even dare calling the cops for being abused everyday. With rage, that society inhibited feeling, you take a metal pot and smash his fucking face with it when he touches you again.

Fear is motivated by selfishness, hate is motivated by love. paradoxically. if you love someone you will not hide if they get attacked, you defend them and the response to the attack is logarithmic!  
just imagine if someone hit Fluttershy.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
You care too much about how your life will be after death, that you ignore what it is now.

North Korea is shit and everyone agrees on that. But there’s no point being afraid of death because now you’re just wasting time.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
You don’t get to choose how long you live (unless you decide to end it yourself, which I wouldn’t recommend).

Just focus on living the best you can in the meantime.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, there is something about this outbreak that is causing these Social Justice Slacktivists and Far-Right Neocon Conservatives to have one thing in common, their lack of Common Sense.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@vit  
You seem to forget what I said, I said the Slacktivists; the ones that claimed to be fighting for Social Justice, but lack any self-awareness what they’re fighting for.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@SombrLiz  
Yes there are the slacktivists, but those ones aren’t doing anything anyway, nothing good but nothing really bad either (as far as I’m aware in regards to the outbreak). My own concern is the cynical or deliberate lumping in the actual activists with the slacktivists. And also BothSides-ing.

@Kazapsky  
See what I mean? The lumping in.

@Lord Goku  
Not sure about less attention being drawn to the far right being a good thing in any context. Just a few days ago a Missouri right wing extremist planned to bomb a hospital dealing with the outbreak in the name of accelerationism.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I looked up Andrew Cuomo and it turns out he actually cut NY’s Medicaid budget back when the Coronavirus first hit US shores. Apparently his rationale was wanting to balance NY’s budget and his option was to either cut healthcare or…tax the rich. Oh, and he refuses billions in federal aid - which would help with said budget deficits - because that aid is dependent on…not cutting Medicaid.

This crap is what the DNC is rumored to be pushing as a backup for nominee?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide